Zipper

Gia's Pov

"Pack your bags, we are leaving. Meet me at the entrance in 20 minutes."

He said and left me hanging there alone on the dance floor. I saw him going towards the exit, I stood there confused for few seconds and then followed him taking slow steps towards exit, dreading some one might notice or ask me where I was going.

Once I was out, I dashed towards my room. I took quick shower and changed in to a floral dress, grabbing all my things around the room, I dumped them in my suitcase. I didn't even blow dried my hair. Right then there was a knock at the door, I got scared, was it Rebecca or Richard? Are my 20 minutes already up? I opened the door to find a bell boy standing there.

"Good evening Mam, I am here to escort you down, may I have your luggage."

"Umm, just a minute" I threw last few items in the bag and closed it, taking the suit case and my handbag I went out. Bell boy took me to the parking lot. I kept my head low to avoid getting recognised by anyone. When we reached there, I saw Richard leaning to a car with both his hand in his trousers pockets, his white shirt's top two buttons were not done, giving in glimpse of his tonned chest. Cold mountain air was making his soft brown hair blow. I skipped a heart beat looking at him, he was looking so handsome, like some greek god.

He was staring at me with so much intensity that it made my skin tickle. By now the bell boy had placed our luggage in the car trunk. Richard gave him some tip and opened the door for me to get in. He had arranged a car and a driver too, I had so many questions, like where were we going?, what if someone found us missing?, what were we suppose to say?... But as of now what mattered the most for me was to keep breathing.

The whole ride was quite, l was sitting close to him, resting my head on his strong shoulders, our hand interlinked. We reached our destination, it was a cottage resort, small cottages were arranged along the mountain slope, we had to use golf cart to reach our cottage.

As soon as we were inside he pinned to the door with his body. He cupped my face in his palms looking deep in my eyes, making we go weak in my knees. His breathing was heavy, as if he was having hard time controlling himself. His last fragment of restrain gave away and his lips touched mine trembling ones, the kiss was soft and slow, like he was taking in taste of my lips, soon it turned in to more passionate and demanding as if his life depended on it, he took me closer to him, his one hand around my waist and other exploring my hips and thighs, deepening the kiss. Every cell of my brain was stimulated, making me shiver. His hand found zipper of my dress and he started pulling it down slowly, we had never been like this and being exposed to him in my bare essentials, overwhelmed me. I pushed him a bit, he left me as if coming out of trance, he took few steps backwards looking guilty. NO. I don't want him to feel what he was doing was anything wrong.

"Richard...I.."

"I...I am sorry, am so sorry...I got carried away..." He said running both his hand through his hair in frustration. He again came towards me and took my face in his palms and rested his head on mine, closing his eyes

"Please Gia, please don't get me wrong, I acted so desperate... please don't think this as if I just want physical relationship, there is much more to it. I love you so much, I swear I won't touch you again..." He was trying desperately to convince me and make understand his feelings.

"But I want you to..." His eyes snapped at me in disbelief
"I want you to touch me Riche..I want you to love me, make me feel alive again. You don't have to explain or feel guilty for you actions, I want us to be one. I love you Riche...I...want you to feel me, make my dead senses come alive... please don't stop..."

With that his lips came crashing to mine. I devoured every bit of it.

Richard POV

She looked sensual in that floral dress and wet hair, I had difficult time controlling myself. The whole ride we were silent, she was holding my had firmly in hers to gain warmth and support, her head resting on my shoulder confirmed her trust in me. The Fruity smell of her shamboo was tantalizing my senses. When we reached our cottage, I lost it. I sucked on her soft lips like drowning person sucks on oxygen. My hand were exploring soft skin of her curves.

My hand landed on a small zipper on her back and I started pulling it down without giving a single thought. She pushed me bit and reality hit me like a truck.

Oh god! what was I doing, what she will think of me. I didn't bring her here for just sex, what if is she thinks I just want physical relationship with her and will leave her after I got her. That was not true. Just now when she had started trusting me and accepted her love for me, I had ruin it by my desire, acting like a virgin teenager.

I tried to explain her and apologized, but her response shocked me.

She wanted me to touch her, make love to her. She didn't had to ask for it twice, I kissed her with all the love in me. She was my life, my source of survival and I wanted to show it to her today.

'Now where is that damn zipper!'