Presentation and Planning

Gia's Pov

I was very tensed about the presentation. I had prepared well, the designs and concepts, we were presenting were very good too. We had worked hard on them. But still the presenting part was taking toll on me. I hope, I will be able to put forward the concept convincingly.

I and Richard were arranging everything and people were filling in. There was Steve, Nathan and few more whom I was not aware of. We were waiting for Mr. Wilson.

Mr. Wilson came with Rebecca and took his seat. He smiled at me.

"Miss Davis, are we ready?" He asked me.

I smiled at nodded

"Yes sir"

"Lets get started then" he said.

The presentation went very well and everyone liked it. I and Richard were in proper sync, getting through the presentation smoothly. Mr Wilson was quite impressed and gave us months time to develop the concept further and show the actual executions designs.

I took leave for two days, to take care of Alex. Viktor too stayed with us. He was being too sweet to me, which was unlikely of him.
He even flirted with me. That was disgusting. He had wife at home. I was more than happy when he left.

He started calling me every other day, asking about kids and me. I don't know, what he is upto.

____

We were having lunch at cafeteria. Me, Nathan and Richard. Cini was on leave. She was getting married and had invited all of us. I was not sure how to go to venue, which was a hours drive away.

"Are you going to Cini's wedding?" Nathan asked me.

"Ya, I want to, but I don't know how to get there. I am still new here." I said sadly.

"Oh! Thats not a problem. You can come with me."

"Really, that would be great." I said excitedly. I was relieved, now I will be able to go. Cini had stressed me to attend her wedding. I didn't wanted to upset her.

"Richard, you pick Gia from here place and then come to pick me up. My house is on the way. And you two stay close." He explained.

I froze, 'Richard will come and pick me'. I thought, just I and Nathan were going.

"Ok " Richard said.

"See, sorted" Nathan told me with a smile.

Richard's POV

I reached at Gia's place on the decided time. She was waiting for me at the front porch. She was wearing off white gown with single pearl string around her neck, very minimal makeup and hair tied in messy bun. She looked so beautiful and elegant. I kept looking at her. She was holding Ana's hand and was telling her something. She too was wearing a off-white frock, they both looked like princesses. I hope, I get chance to call them 'mine' one day.

I got out from my car and greeted them.

"Hey Princess, you are looking so beautiful" I told Ana

She gave me a cute smile.

"You are looking handsome too uncle Richard" she told me.

"Really? Thanks" I was so happy to hear that from her.

I looked at Gia and gave her a small smile. I was feeling breathless looking at her.

Ana insisted on sitting in front with me and I happily obliged. We chatted all along the way. She is such a well behaved girl. When Nathan joined us. He sat with Gia.

We reached the venue after a hours drive. The place was decorated beautifully with white roses. Bride and groom were looking amazing together. Seeing them made me wonder if I could have these moments in my life.

We congratulated the new couple and mingled along with our colleagues. Cini was friendly with everyone, almost all staff was present to bless them.

_________

Gia's Pov

"Rose has invited both of you at home. So you will be stopping by at my place." Nathan informed us while we were heading back home.

"May be next time Nathan, it will be really late" I tried to reason with him.

"Hey! You are with Richard, why you have to worry?. He will drop you home safe and sound, even if it gets late." Nathan said.

"Ya sure" Richard said.

We reached Nathan's place and went inside. Rose is such a gracious lady. She welcomed us with warm hugs.

"Oh my god! Who do we have here? Sir Richard!!!" She exclaimed sarcastically looking at Richard.

"Shut up, Rose." Richard said going inside. He went and scooped Nathan's daughters in both his hands at a same time.

"I came to meet my lovelies, not you" he said playing with both the girls

"They don't even know you" she scoffed.

"Do you know me Tracy?" Richard asked Nathan's elder daughter.

"Yes uncle Richard" she said kissing Richard on cheeks. He was so happy at her reaction.

We chatted after that and Ana played with Tracy. They become best of friends instantly.
I and Rose too connected well. It was fun moments spend together. I was happy to have friends now to hang out with.