Ice Cookie x Saltwater Taffy(Oc) "Caffiene speedrun, go!"

Saltwater sat up in his bed, looking outside, noticing that it was a fairly gray day outside. He sighed, getting up and walking over to his desk, starting the coffee maker.

By the time he got dressed, his coffee was done and he was ready to head out to start the day.  Noting how busy the deck was,  Saltwater downed his coffee quickly, returning his mug into his room and going around to help.

(In the main console of the ship.)

Ice cookie looked around at the deck of the ship, noticing that Saltwater Taffy was moving quicker than usual. She looked at the sky, noticing that it was gray and made a silent 'o'. "Ah. Gray day means coffee."

"What was that, Ma'am?" one crew member asked. Ice Cookie shook her head.

"Nothing, just making an assessment." She answered, returning to her duties.

"Betcha twenty jellies that Salty'll be down in fifteen splashes of a wave." One sailor betted.

"I raise you to twenty five jellies with the count of two cock crows." Another responded.

"Betting on a fellow crew member's blacking out?" Ice Cookie asked, raising a brow in suspicion.

The two turned to her. "O-Oh, uh, sorry ma'am, this is just a friendly thing we do whenever Saltwater chugs his coffee! A friendly game between friends, nothing more!" The first explained.

"We mean no harm!" The second added.

Ice Cookie chuckled. "Well then, I raise it to 50 Jellies in the span of...oh...Two cackles of a dolphin pod." She winked.

The two looked at each other, godsmacked. "Alright! We'll take that bet!" They nodded.

"Alright." Ice Cookie smirked. One Dolphin Chirp, Saltwater steadied himself on the fencing of the ship. "One~" Ice Cookie smirked. Two Dolphin chirps, he was down. "Two~! I'll collect my prize later~" Ice Cookie smirked, walking out to deal with the situation.

"WHAT?!?" One crewmate gasped.

"HOW DID SHE GUESS THAT CORRECTLY? SHE'S PSYCHIC!" The other guessed.

(Down with Saltwater)

A few minutes passed and Saltwater started waking up. "Ow...Headache..." Saltwater grimaced.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, dear!" Ice Cookie smiled.

"Am I in heaven...?" Saltwater said quietly.

"Nope! You're not getting out of your duties that easily!" Ice Cookie joked.

"Oh, confound it all! I was so immersed in the belief I'd escaped my duties~" Saltwater lamented jokingly.

"Yes, tis a shame indeed." Ice Cookie smirked, helping Saltwater up.

"Wait, how long have I been out for?!" Saltwater panicked.

"Oh, about two decades now." Ice Cookie joked.

"TWO DECAD-" Saltwater yelped.

"Joking! I was joking, dear, calm down!" Ice Cookie hushed.

"You were actually out for almost two hours!" Ice Cookie said.

"TWO HOURS?!?" Saltwater gasped.

"Dear, it's fine, you were overworking yourself and you had a caffeine crash, so it's forgivable." Ice Cookie assured.

Saltwater calmed down slightly. "Okay...That's good..."

"What?" Ice Cookie asked.

"HEE HOO, NOTHING, GOLLY WORK HABITS BAD TAKING CARE OF SELF GOOD!" Saltwater said getting up and walking away swiftly, Ice Cookie chuckling then bursting out laughing as he walked into a wall.

"I MEANT TO DO THAT! CHECKING THE STURDINESS OF THE WALLS! YES MA'AM, THESE WALLS ARE VERY STURDY AND ABLE TO KEEP US SAFE FROM THREATS!"