Yandere!Lotus Dragon Cookie X Fem!Reader(Request)

(Requested by @_Nadmur_, hope ya enjoy the oneshot! First time writing Lotus, let's gooo! :D)

(Guide: 

E/c: Eye color

F/s: Favorite Star

F/C: Favorite Color

H/c: Hair color

F/f: Favorite flower)

Lotus plucked at their mandolin, humming as they thought of their beloved. They'd been tame, mainly being more possessive over their darling than violent towards others, but were still more than willing to defend their doll.

They smiled as they thought of their darling's stunning (e/c) that drew them to her in the first place. Her eyes would always shimmer and shine like gemstones under a rainy moonlit sky.

She always managed to make them smile. Even if those accursed other cookies tried to take her away because they seemed "too dangerous" or "too unstable". These claims were quite rude and, honestly, very unfounded.

Any cookies that got too close did have a tendency to not fulfill their sides of the deal for their wishes anyways, right? It was fine and fair.

They just wanted to make sure their beloved doll was safe, yes? A dragon must protect its treasure anyways, so they were doing their due diligence. They were doing as they were supposed to.

Whenever their beloved would ask why they were so possessive, Lotus would run a hand through her hair, hushing her and reassuring her "The world is dangerous, my dear, I'm merely making sure you don't get hurt."

They'd taken to making sure their beloved had gotten to bed at a reasonable time, making sure her windows were all bolted shut-not to prevent escape, mind you, it just got really cold and they didn't want her to get sick-and the curtains were properly closed so that she could still see the night sky but not be blinded by the moonlight.

They still remembered their first date, and held it close to their heart. It was a simple one, but still important to the blue dragon. 

The two had spent the evening gardening, then spent the night gazing at the stars. They walked out to the garden, looking around for a patch of (f/f). They would pick a bouquet of them for her and present them to her in the morning.

She would be so happy! Maybe she'd use her wish for something!

Maybe she'd wish to stay with them forever!

Yes, dragon cookies tend to live far longer than most cookies, but that wouldn't matter! Their wishes could make short work of that if Lotus so desired!

They wanted her to be happy, so why not use her wish to make it so that death couldn't seperate them? It wasn't cheating! It was just using the resources that were at hand!

They could bring it up with her in the morning during their morning tea! Oh, that would be perfect! Especially if she did decide to use her wish to stay with them forever!

So long as everyone stayed out of their way, anyways. Their most recent takedown was of this one cookie-very loud, flew all over the place, used light magic-who tried to seperate her from them.

They weren't having it and...well...

Let's just say that cookie had a little wing malfunction and came down the hard way. They reassured their darling that it was alright, it was just an accident.

It was going to be okay. They did this out of love, so that made it all okay. 

They smiled. They loved their darling and would do anything to protect her.

No matter the cost.