Answers about the Past

I'm sorry it's been a hot minute. Ever since I had to pause this fanfic for my graduation I've kinda been having a writers block. Even despite that I already have this all planned out, I can't write it out.

I'm just:

With myself right now 😩I'm fighting to keep writing for you!Also for myself, I wanna feel accomplished 😅

I'm fighting to keep writing for you!
Also for myself, I wanna feel accomplished 😅

Let's just roll the film.

🧡❤️💜💙💚

Not having much to say, everyone sat in attentive silence, waiting to see what happens.

Scene fades to a luscious, green island in the middle of nowhere. Dark clouds cover the sunset as a portal opens in the sky and North's sleigh flies through.

They eventually land in a bald patch among the vegetation and everyone hops out.

Moana: Let's run by it again.

Jack: Emma's life, journey, past and memories.

"What she go'in un ab'ut?" Stoick asked with an almost annoyed tone.

"I think they're going over the visions that Jack saw," Hiccup answered his father.

Moana: Again.

Jack: Emma's life, journey, past and memories.

Hiccup: (at the sleigh) Thanks North, we can take it from here.

North: You sure?

Hiccup: You and the guardians have critical jobs to keep up. If we need you again, we'll find a way to contact ya.

North: ... Ulright.

Hiccup: See ya.

Hiccup lightly hits the railing of the sleigh as he walks away. Bruni is shown looking sadly at the group as he stood on North's shoulder. Pascal next to him as well, they look at each other, knowing. North whips the reigns and heads off as Hiccup catches up to the others and they head to the shoreline. Hoping to find some evidence of Emma's past presence. Some time passes and the sky is darker as the sun is starting to set. They are on the beach as they walk across.

Jack: (hands cupping mouth) Ah ahhh ah ahhh!

Rapunzel: What do you guys think will happen when we find whatever we're looking for?

Hiccup: ... I don't know. But we all knew what we were getting into when we decided to join Jack. We might not have known just how much this was connected to her past, especially now that her sister was involved but... (sigh) Now we have to be there for her.

Merida: Aye, we may ov onlay knoon each othar fur a couple days but wey hov a connection. An' a dutay to fafill.