The Deal Of A Lifetime

Jack: Okay, we don't know who's up there. For once we should take things... slower. I'll go up alone.

Tooth: Jack no.

Merida: Like ye said; we doon't knoo who es op there. (Puts a hand on Jack's shoulder) Whot if they're dangarous?

North: Well, look how you vree tu'rned out. How bad can eet be?

Jack: (grabs Merida's hand on shoulder reassuringly) I'll be fine. The rest of you can go back to grab the sleigh. I'm sure the reindeer are awake by now.

"Huh, I was wondering about that," Hiccup voiced. It's not like the movie outright said why they left the sleigh behind.

North: Da, Jack can protect he'rself. She iz gua'rdian vor a reazon.

Merida looks conflicted for a moment before nodding and Jack nods back. Jack turns to fly to the brick tower and the others go back the way they came. Jack's feet touch the ground before floating around the base quickly to check for a door. Rounding back to the front, she looks skyward and hums. She shoots up, reaching the shutter window within the second and hesitates for a moment. Hand hovering in the air before she knocked which caused the wooden door to creek open.

Rapunzel gasped in anticipation. Her heart beating miles per minute, waiting for the foreseeable future.

Jack hesitantly opens the shutter, slowly. Quietly creeping in, one foot before the other and walks at a leisurely pace, inside.

Jack: ... Hello?

She looks around at the paintings on the walls, ceilings and floors in awe. A few seconds pass camera scanning the art work– before a loud PANG! is heard and it shows Jack out of focus, falling to the ground, revealing Rapunzel behind her in a frightened stance, with a frying pan above her head.

"AaaaAahh," Jack cringed at her future self's pain. Rubbing the back of her head as if it just happened. "Why?" She asked with a laugh.

Rapunzel blushed at her future self and her brash reaction and nervously chuckles in response. Deflating in her seat, making her hair drag on the back cushion. The frying pan wasn't unexpected to her though, she'd never met anyone before.

Rapunzel squeals in fright and zooms away to hide behind a mannequin. She cautiously lifts her eyes above and around the dummy to get a better look at the intruder and tiptoes her way over, the dummy as a shield. She maneuvers around the fake torso, weapon in hand and sneaks up to Jack to tap the girls head with the pan. She looks to Pascal for advice, who just shrugs in response. Rapunzel shifts Jack's head to get a better look at her face, which proves futile when Jack's ponytail is long enough to cover most of her face.

Everyone sat in anticipation. Why was Rapunzel so fearful of the snow girl? She's never left the tower but... she's met other people. Right?

Rapunzel looks to the little lizard again, who this time, looks over to the bad painting of a guy with sharp teeth and Pascal mimicks it, turning red. Rapunzel uses the handle of the pan to open the stranger's lip, only to see her teeth looking normal.

"Why would she have fangs? Jack's teeth are beautiful," Tooth exclaimed.

Rapunzel mumbles in confusion before using the handle to flip her hair out of her face. Rapunzel slowly lowers the pan as she stares at Jack in fascination for a few moments. Rapunzel looks away thinking. Scene cut to Rapunzel dragging Jack to her wardrobe with her hair. Light-headed, she hits the wooden door with her back before looking at it.