Introduction

I love the idea of "the big four coming together to watch their movie" fanfics. But in all honesty, none of them really work for me. Wether it be the characters acting OOC, ships that I hate (which is RARE), or the fact that they're all the same: the big four happen to meet but it was destined/prophesized for them to, in order to defeat a great evil. It's very repetitive.

So that is why I'm putting my own spin on things. They are gonna be coming together to defeat a great evil, yes, but it's not gonna be by 'coincidence' or 'led by wisps' that they meet like all the others. This is also going to be a fem!Jack fanfic, plus light Hiccup x Jack. It's also lightly based off of Frozen 2. And I love the original big four but I do think Moana would be a great addition, plus I needed someone to represent water😆

So I hope you enjoy and remember, it'll have a lot of songs.
Also, the point in time of there stories that they come in are: RotG = after, HttyD = (theater)before/(movies)after, Tangled = before, Brave = after, and Moana = (theater)before/(movie)after. Because I feel it'd be more fun to have some of the characters not know what's going on with their future selves.

P.s. Just so you all know: I added these few OC's kinda on a whim but I do think they add a little more to the story.

I don't own any of these movies or their characters. Why tf would I?

Let's roll the film!

🧡❤️💜💙💚

It had been about ten months since Jack had joined the guardians of childhood. Ever since, she felt like they were becoming more of a family, everyday. Though she had learned quickly that before, they seemed to have never really hung out.

Throughout her time with them, whenever someone revealed something about themselves, the others would always seem surprised. As if they didn't know something as simple as that Tooth had a coin collection.

Not the ones she paid the kids with, but actual, rare coins. Some coins that people didn't even know existed anymore.

They never knew how North became friends with the yetis either. When North had first moved to the pole, the yetis were furious with him building on their land. After showing them how he could protect them and give them shelter, they made peace and have been working for him to pass the time ever since.

None of the other guardians ever knew these things about each other before and it made Jack wonder but she never questioned them on it.

They meet up a few times a month for meetings and these would usually last only a half an hour before they would hang out and (as of recently) play family games.

They were just finishing up a meeting when a flash of rainbow met there eyesight and everything went black.

*****

It had been about a month since the bear incident.

Merida didn't know how to feel about the idea of her and her mother's misunderstanding going down into legend but you know. At least, hopefully their story will prevent anything such as that from happening again in the near future.

So, she guessed she was proud of it. Despite that she nearly lost her mother due to her somewhat selfish needs. Eleanor blamed herself as well. She was the one who ignored her daughter's skills and wishes in order to follow traditions.