Prologue

Taylor's p.o.v

My heart is pounding in my chest as I run from the nightmare that I'm currently living in.
Five years have past since I have escaped the hell hole that people call Neverland, away from the demon who controls it. Him... it took years, but now is not much different; same thing just in a different world. I have returned to a world with no magic and this place is a nightmare. And once again, I'm alone. Everything has changed not that I remember my life here anyway, But hey, at least not it's as bad as Neverland. No... nothing is worse than that. I was running from a guy that was trying to force me to come with him. he says he wanted to help me and put in in this thing called foster care, yeah right I trust no one not anymore.This is the fifth time this week .So, as always, it reminds me way too much of the lost ones. I jumped in a trash bin; the people in this world are so stupid. Luckily, he ran right past it. I quickly jumped out of the trash and ran as fast as I could to lose him. Then I ran into someone. No no I'm not gonna get caught, not this time. I pushed him off of me and was about to run away, but then I saw his face. Wait, I know him. I looked up at his face once again and see him. Wow. He's a lot older now, since the last time I saw him. How long has it been since he got away? Was it really that long? No, it was only a few weeks. It couldn't be, could it? It can't be him.

Baelfire "Taylor?"

Taylor "Baelfire?"

The first of many to be edited hope you guys love it and the sequel/ prequel before I was lost comes out soon.