the truth revealed

Taylor's p.o.v

I was attempting to get the ropes off when someone walked in, I knew it was Pan so I just ignored him.

Pan" hello love"

knew it , I can't see him because i'm laying down looking the opposite direction of him.

Taylor" let me go!"

I'm done being nice I wanna punch him so bad but sadly i can't even if the stupid ropes are off unless he tells me to hit him which i don't think he will do .He came over and started to untie me? wait what? well he can control me anyway so it doesn't matter. 

Pan" i'm so sorry i did this to you love , i'm going to let the others go no catch"

Ok wait what? why the apology ?

Taylor" what about me and Henry?"

Pan" i'm going to let Henry go and i'll tell you everything about your magic and who you are no lying"

Taylor" can i say goodbye to everyone"

Pan" yes, look the reason we wanted you on our side is because you're a princess"

Taylor" a princess of what ?"

Pan " of Neverland"

what? how does that make any sense i'm so confused

Taylor" so you were only using me and you never cared about me at all.. wait then why are you doing this"

i move away from him a bit confused by his actions.

Pan " when you were younger and when i thought you were a weak little girl who couldn't do anything without help i did ,but now that you are older and that you're a strong and amazing girl who can take care of yourself and others too. And over time i fell in love with you"

Taylor" really?"

Pan" yes, you're actually the only person who could ever hide from me and not get caught. and when i said you were my only weakness i wasn't lying "

I can't believe this but what if he's lying again?i looked into his emerald green eyes and knew he wasn't lying .

Pan" love i'm going to give you a choice , one that i have never gave anyone ever"

Taylor" what?"

Pan" if you want you can leave Neverland....."