Mine now forever

Pan's p.o.v
Please  say yes please say yes.

Taylor" yes but you have to let Henry go"

Fuck she hasn't forgotten about the boy yet. Ok play it cools she can't know my plan I won't let her know what I'm planing yet . I need her and her powers.

Pan" ok but not until after you help me. There is something that you can make with your magic "

Taylor-" what?"

Ok I can tell her one truth

Pan-" an immortality charm I need it because I'm dying "

Taylor-" what!"

Taylor's p.o.v

Taylor-" what !"

No he can't be dying when did this happen or has he always been dying? Is that why he was looking for the heart of the truest believer?

Pan-" yes and it's either Henry dies or you stay with me and the lost boys forever "

Taylor-" how much longer do you have left?"

Pan -" maybe a month or so"

Taylor -" why didn't you tell me?"

Pan-" because I was afraid of seeing the truth"

that doesn't sound like pan he isn't afraid of death what is he not telling me?

Taylor-" I'll help you and if the price is to stay with you forever then that's a price I'm willing to pay"

Then I just realized that I wasn't acting anymore I think I'm actually falling for him for real Now?

Pan's p.o.v

Did she really just say that?

Pan-" really?"

Taylor-" yes"

I can't believe this she has finally fell for me now she is my little lost girl forever And she will never escape me ever again...

Hey guys another chapter sorry I stopped updating for a while but I'm back and starting on some new stories and fixing some old that is the reason for them not being updated in so long but they will be as soon as I can love you guys peace✌🏻☮