End?

Taylor's p.o.v

Luke brought me to a huge tree

Luke" this is my father he's been like this since i was 4"

Taylor"i know how to help him"

i went up to the tree and closed my eyes and did a shape-shifting spell that pan taught me when i was younger. the tree glowed bright. the energy was so strong it pushed me back and into Luke. After the light died down after that and a man was laying on the ground where the tree once was.

Luke"dad!"

Luke ran over to the man, i ran over next to him. is he ok? the man on the ground breathed in deeply and opened his eyes wide.

Luke"dad!"

Merlin"Luke? , who is this girl?"

Luke" dad this is Taylor she's the one who saved you"

Merlin" thank you young lady how may i ever repay you?"

Taylor" do you know peter pan?"

He looked at me with a worried look as if he just gotten a threat .

Merlin" yes why?"

Taylor" he casted a spell on me but i can't revers it , he used blood magic"

Merlin" it will be hard but yes i can help you , you may stay with me and Luke for as long as you need. I also can teach you how to control your powers for when you go against pan"

Taylor" how did you know i was going to -"

Merlin" i can see the past present  and future  even though I've been a tree for so many years I still could use some magic I only couldn't change myself back "

Merlin teleported us to a huge castle and showed me to a room he said i could stay in.

castle-

room-

Taylor" thank you Merlin"

Merlin" no problem get some sleep we have a lot to do tomorrow"

Taylor" ok goodnight Merlin "

Merlin" goodnight Taylor"

i took off my shoes and lied down on the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep. once i started to dream i was once again back on Neverland.

Pan" Taylor!"

oh great i looked towards the woods and saw Pan, well this is great...

Taylor" what do you want?"

Pan" get over here now"

dose he really think that i'm going to listen to him? hell no!

Taylor" no"

Pan" what? but how did you? how are you fighting the spell?!"

Taylor" because i'm not actually here i'm just dreaming"

Pan" i will find you one day littleone"

Taylor" whatever goodbye Pan"

i woke up and looked threw the window at the  stars. one day pan i will stop you . The day i go back is the day that PETER PAN WILL FAIL.....