NEVER FAILS

Taylor's p.o.v

( later that day)

I'm going to kill him i just have to fight it.

Pan" hello love"

Taylor" I know what you did to me pan the effects aren't strong enough yet!"

Pan" in time they will and you know that there's no reversing the spell "

then i felt him wrap hid arms around my waist from behind me and i froze.he pulled me close and whispered into my ear.

Pan" you will be mine forever"

no no no! i turned around to face him

( he still has his arms around my waist and is really close to me)

Taylor"really that great!, no stop saying stupid thing's"

Pan" having trouble fighting it love?"

Taylor" you won't get away with this"

i tried to step away from him but I couldn't rest is what he was telling me to do well what he wanted me to do dam it he's controlling me i can't not listen to him he's to strong for me especially since the immortality charm gave him more power .He picked me up and laid me on the bed then laid next to me.

Pan" just give in love it will be a lot less painful for you"

Taylor" I'm never giving up or giving in "

he pulled me into his chest forced me to look into his eyes

Pan" Why? you know there's no way to stop the spell it will only get more stronger and harder to fight , why go threw all that pain to just fail?"

Taylor" because i can still try to help the other's and know that i tried rather than just doing nothing"

Pan" well you can't save the adults as long as i'm alive an because of that spell i put on you, you can't even kill me even if you wanted to love "

Taylor" i ha- lo- no i ha- hate you!"

i said turning away from him i'm trying so hard to fight this i won't give up i can't. At least he can't control my thoughts

Pan" love i have to go check on the boys , but since i can't trust you alone"

He forced me to face him and he blew some dream dust into my face and the a second later all i saw was darkness......

Pan's p.o.v

I can't believe that she can fight the spell that well . I mean she is really strong , but still that is one of the strongest spells I have ever created not even the dark one could fight it. I finished tying her hands up to the bed so she can sleep some what comfortable while I'm gone.

( not in a perverted way you people)

Since she can fight the spell this well then she can't be by herself yet. I also put the black wrist band i created so she has no magic now and no way to contact anyone but me. If she somehow get's away she can ruin everything because she can still sort of resist me but I have to remind her of one thing....

PETER PAN NEVER FAILS....