Part 40: puglia

Morning rolls around and once again we pack, we put derek in his travel cage and then we set off to the airport, i dont think travelling, and doing a strict schedule everytime is for me, its not fun, i want to travel, explore, spend the days and nights going out having fun going to parties and meeting people from all over. Maybe when sebs done with his work we can take a proper vacation one doing proper couple things. Rather than work, a lil time with him, work, spend the night with him, work, flying. Its constantly doing something and only nights with him and he's always tired, but i cant say this all to him because i told him his lifestyle would never get in the way of us.. its not getting in the way of us, its just messing with me and myself.

We finally land after me being quiet the majority of the flight, we head to the hotel before unpacking and then he suggests we go out for the day exploring the scenery and whatnot.

Puglia is a romantic country in italy, its a shame we're here on buisness not pleasure, he shows me around all the monuments, the local bars and restaurants, before we go to a dog friendly beach and play around with derek. It genuinely was a nice day, it was fun and cute and i do genuinely wish it was more like this for us..

The night comes to an end, we watch the sunset on the beach before walking back to the hotel and eating some food, we settle and end up going to sleep, before a day of work yet again.

~the trip goes as usual~

Everythings the exact same as the previous trips, its getting repetetive and i just cant anymore, the first days always grey then the rest of the trip sucks, how does he do this year round...
I think he's starting to catch on about how low i'm feeling on the trip, my attitudes changed, my moods dropped, i'm going to less of the events with him and he's caught on i'm sure

"Y/n, whats wrong?" He sits down next to me on the final night while we're packing
"Hm?" I look at him acting confused
"You're talking less, seem more sad, have i done something wrong? Because if i have i'm sorry doll, i didn't mean whatever it is that i've done"
"No no you've done nothing dont worry, i'm just not feeling the trip anymore, its repetetive and getting boring and i'm getting fed up. The first days are brilliant its just watching you do the same interview and then the same pics and all that its just like dejavu and its getting to me"
"You should've said something, i'll book you a flight home, finish the benidorm part alone then i'll see you when i'm back, i dont mind, its only 3 days"
"Seb, flights are already booked, like you said its 3 days, i'll be more miserable without you with me, i'll suck it up, and once we're back home i'll be back to my normal self ye?"
"Are you sure? I dont want you to feel like you have to stay"
"I want to be with you, its just a shame its slightly boring"
"I know it is doll, i've been doing this years imagine how i feel"
"I guess so, right come on lets sleep"
I cuddle up into his arms and he cuddles me back closer than ever, like he's protecting me from everything

"Goodnight babygirl" he kisses me head, i smile and snuggle closer.

Perfect like i said