Part 24: the after party pt 2

"Promise?" He says looking over at me
"I promise" i smile

He smiles back

We arrive at the pub just before closing time, i allow the staff to leave early and ill close up the bar, they happily obligue and i quickly run behind the bar grabbing my onesie. Its a cute little winnie the pooh one, i strip out my dress and put it on, i take off my makeup and put my hair into a loose ponytail

"So mr stan, what drink would you like" i smile at him from the otherside of the bar
"Whiskey, neat please" he smiles
"Coming right up"

I reach up to the top shelf to get the nicest whiskey we have and i'm just not tall enough. Thats when i feel a presence behind me pressing up against my back. I look back and see seb standing over me reaching for the whiskey.

He grabs it and lowers it down to me before i turn to face his chest. I look up into his eyes... they meet for a minute or two... maybe 5. I dont know i forget how long it was just when the door swung open that we saw tom walk in followed by everyone else. As soon as we heard the door we pushed away from each other real quick not to be seen close together.

I quickly pour his drink and he goes to sit down, everyone piles in and i make them all a drink.

The night goes on amazingly, im comfy and drunk and sat in the lounge area in the staff room, we've dimmed the lights to red and we're all playing a stupid game of never have i ever.

It goes on for a while until sebastian speaks up

"Never have i ever slept with my boss and/or coworker" he smirks back at me and so... i drink... twice. Just so he knows he's not the only one. Back when i lived in england i worked in a takeaway, i was known as the "counter chick" the one who takes all the orders.

Anyway one night we had a blackout and so our boss decided he'd walk home to his which was round the corner and finish the food that needed to go out. And not accept anymore orders until the lights were back on. He sent the burger bitch aka the worker who does sides to go to the main takeaway shop and store some food that will go off bad so there was just me and my coworker tom there, we all called him by his nickname wormy because it was close to his last name. Anyway the blackout was said to last 2 hours and that the burger bitch could go home and come back after. The boss was to continue orders at home he said he'd be about an hour, and so me and wormy decided to have some fun. That was the night i had sex ontop of a freezer, a counter top, the floor and eventually the swivel chair. It was fun, we didn't get caught but i got offered a job to work with sebastian so i took it and it only ended up being a one time thing with a little bit of flirting on our drives home from work. He lived near me so he always gave me a lift.

Seb looks at me confused then realised what i did.. his jaw clenched and i just giggled to myself.

After a few more hours i was layed across the sofa my legs on seb and me cuddled into his chest, bobbi and chris had left a while ago, robert, hemsworth, their partners had gone, anthony left, only me, seb, tom and zendaya was here.

"Right i think its time me and her got home" tom laughs smiling at zendaya

They both give us hugs and leave to go home

"Hey seb?" I say half asleep
"Yeah y/n?"
"Cause you fired me, and made me all sad, can you carry me next door and tuck me into bed?" I smile at him softly
"Ofcourse" he kisses my forehead before lifting me up bridal style and carrying me to my home, he came in locked the door and carried me to my room, he placed me on the bed, tucked me in and turned on my fairy lights he knows i like to sleep with turned on because im scared of the dark.

"I'll let myself out and post the key through the letter box" he says before kissing my cheek
"Wait no" i pout
"What?"
"Stay?" I look him in his eyes
"Y/n..."
"No funny buisness just two friends sharing a bed, you've had too many drinks to drive"

He sighs and takes off his close leaving him just in his boxers and climbs into the bed, his body heat instantly makes me boiling and i get out my onesie leaving me in my bra and panties

"Chuck me a top out the top draw" i ask sebastian

He throws me a top and it happens to be his i someone had in my laundry, anyway i put it on took off my bra and relaxed in bed.

Throughout our sleeping i must've rolled onto sebastian because when i woke up i was being spooned so close that i could hear his heart beat.. i felt warm and safe and hated that i could never have this.

And thats when the realisation hit. This is a one time thing. This will not be forever. He doesn't want a relationship. So as i tell myself that tears fall down my eyes and what a suprise I'm not as quiet as im trying to be and I'm sobbing. I must've woken sebastian because he started kissing me all over my face and my neck and everyone he could see above my top.

"Whats wrong baby, you can tell me anything."

"Don't call me that"