A spark

The glass shattering sound awakened naib. His eyes adjusted to the dim light. Lake side village.

The smell of the water was peaceful but the smell of decaying fish was horrible. Naib scrunched his nose and scanned his surroundings.
The wooden planks below his feet creaked , the water had eroded a lot of the wood. His eyes landed on the cipher.he let out a sigh and started decoding. The noises emitted from the cipher distorted into bangs . Naibs breathing quickened , the world melting into the battlefield once again. Explosions sounded through the air sending dirt and bodies flying. Naib felt for his weapons but grabbed at nothing, unarmed on a battlefield. He was doomed, naib ran for cover .
He ducked under some ruble and searched around for weapons, to no avail he gave up.
He pulled his legs up to his body , he closed his eyes tightly and put his hands over his head to protect himself against any bullets or explosions when he was suddenly lifted up of the ground.
Naib looked at what had grabbed him, William.

The world around him dissolved to the boat , William was shaking naib back in forth having absolutely no clue what he was supposed to do .
Naib felt dizzy, then sick. He pushed William away and ducking to the side and threw up.

"EW!" William pinched his nose turning away in disgust.
Naib stood up and wiped his mouth. "It's not my fault, your the one who shook me" naib grumbled.
William laughed "well you were in a daze or something, are you possessed?"
Naib huffed "I am not! I just had an issue, why are you so worried anyway it's not like we're friends or anything "

" that's only because you never talk to me , when you do you shorten the conversation! We can be friends if you get that stick out of your butt  and actually be nice." William stuck his tongue out at naib.
Naib sighed in frustration. "If you don't like who I am then we can't be friends, so unless you think you can deal with me don't attempt to be friends with me."
In all honesty naib thought William was a funny guy , he was just afraid to make a friend He didn't entirely trust.
Naib went to the cipher and continued decoding , William followed him . Everything was peacefully quiet. "Hey naib,"

Naib sighed "what?"

"What do you think of the hunters?"

"Annoying, like you"

"Rude , how about survivors? Anyone you like ? " Williams face was engulfed with curiosity and a smug smile that said 'I totally will not tell everyone'

" there all idiots, including you. Now would you leave me alone "

"Nope, how about Emily? I saw you hanging with her a lot "

" she's a doctor, I have to go to her for wounds."

" uh huh sureeeeee,"William smirked.

"It's not like that William, Emily's a D O C T O R . stop thinking that I like her, I don't like girls." Naib stopped , crap. Well nothing he could do now , naib began to work at the cipher again trying to move on.
William was open mouthed, Naib always did avoid a lot of girls at the manor as well as guys , William smiled "aha! That means that you must like one of the guys! Which one is it?"

Naib glared at William. "I don't like anyone here, can this conversation stop now ." It wasn't a suggestion it was a command. William was oblivious to it and continued on.
" come on it has to be someone! "

" I  D O N T  L I K E  A N Y O N E ." Naib growled at him.

"So is it one of the hunters?" William asked.

Naib paused
———————————————
(Cough cough switch to third person surrounding jack cough cough)
Jack sat cross legged on a chair , he had a book opened and his eyes ate all the words the author had written. Jack loved reading, horror, mystery, fantasy, and most recently romance.
A soft knock was heard on his door as it creaked open. Mary stood in the door way . "Hello jack, I'm here to inform you that the new shipment of those weird stories arrived "
Mary attempted to be nice but failed, instead she tapped her foot impatiently waiting for a response.
Jack rose from his chair and stared at her. "Ah, I could've sworn they were to come next week. However I do enjoy the fact I will have the books sooner." Jack smiled warmly.