❓Friends❔

Naib tossed and turned his eyes sluggishly opening , the bright lights quickly shining through his slightly cracked eyes . Naib shoved his face in his pillow and groaned. This had not been a good day for his brain, the amount of times he got sucked into the old reality was more then any normal day. It was extremely tiring but at least tomorrow he doesn't have matches so he doesn't have to worry that it would happen in a match. Naib pushed himself up and sat up.
He prepared for lots of pain when he stood up but he only felt a tiny pinch. Emily must've used her syringe to help heal the wound.
Naib swiftly walked out of his room  to Emily's . She opened the door with a small smile. "Back again? "
Naib laughed "yep, I was just wondering what your matching times were tomorrow."
Emily let him come inside and she walked over to her bulletin board. She quickly looked over the calendar that was half attached -half falling off . Emily turned back to naib . " I got three matches tomorrow, think you can survive that long without me," naib chuckled "I can manage, if I want to talk to you I can just wait."
Emily smiled and then remembered something. "Oh! I'm going to duo hunters, do you want to come with me?"
Naib thought about it, on one hand he could have the chance to talk to jack, on the other he could be teared to shreds by jack or any other hunter.
Naib hoped that luck was in his favor.  "Yeah I'll go, so who's going?"
Emily smiled. "William, Kurt, Helena, marg ,ganji, Fiona, and me!"
Naib nodded slightly , seemingly thinking of strategic maneuvers for the match.
Emily sighed and grabbed him by his shirt and dragged him to the matching room. Before she entered the room She stopped by the door to talk to William. Naib huffed in displeasure, he tried to listen to the conversation.
William had a peppy voice like always "Hey Emily! I see you got luggage there, did he bring his elbow pads?"
Emily laughed "of course he didn't, I brought it for him. He's always forgetting something, but hey !mistakes are what makes us humans !"
Naibs attention faded to Helena who was walking towards them. She placed her hand on the walls to guide herself, although she had a disability she never let it stop her. Naib wondered if he could have the ability to push away his past and to just move on, it was a far stretch but he hoped it would.
Emily had wrapped up the conversation and hugged William as a closing to the sentence. Emily is used to hugs for goodbyes or greetings, naib thought it was strange that she did that but it was just who she was.

Emily dragged naib to a chair and she sat next to him. " I can't wait to see who the hunters are!" Emily say in anticipation, she was moving around to get glimpses at the hunters but was unsuccessful.
Naib tilted his chair back and fiddled with his fingers.
Slowly everyone came into the room, all of them had huge smiles on their faces. They all had a hope of a friendly hunter.
A crack of glass shattering knocked them all out,  naib regained consciousness and looked around, moonlit river park. Naib was up on a big slide, he refused to go down it though instead he walked down the  stairs. Next to the slide was a carnival tent, naib walked inside and found Emily decoding. She looked up and smiled. " Naib! Come over here let's decode together."
Naib hesitantly walked over and braced for the inevitable, he placed his hands on the cipher and began to decode. A bang sounded of and naib tore his hands off of the cipher. 
Emily looked over at him , confusion laced her face until she remembered. "Hey naib , you don't have to decode just stay by me . Does that sound okay?" Naib nodded quickly and walked to the stage and sat down. His legs dangled off the edge so he started to kick his feet back and forth. Naib didn't like how short he was even though he's at average height. He thought tall people were more intimidating, they can scare off more people with only their height. Naibs strength is all he has for intimidation, his muscles are quite prominent which helps scare people off.

A pop was heard and naib looked up , Emily held her hand out for naib to take. Naib shoved it to the side and hopped off the ledge.
Emily smiled "back to mean naib huh, "She chuckled lightly
Naib grumbled but smiled in the end.
Emily quickly jogged out of the tent with naib trailing behind her. She turned to naib "I didn't hear anyone get hit wanna see if the hunters are friendly?"
"Yeah , "
They began to walk around crossing the bridge, and passing by William and ganji .Naib felt his heart beat quicken , instinct kicked in and he ducked behind a barrel. Emily continued walking and disappeared out of sight. Naib looked over the barrel trying to find her when suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder.  Naib swung his arm around gripping onto the other person's and turning it in a way that now naib could break it if needed. The person groaned in pain and tried twisting away.
Naib finally looked at the person and dropped his arm immediately.
"Oh, hi jack"
Jack pulled his arm back and rubbed the area that was gripped onto. Jack still had a nice demeanor though, "hello naib, that's some good self defense strategy. How'd you learn that?"