Struggles

Naib drifted to sleep his body feeling as though it was being engulfed by the sheets , his brain ran over the memories of the day to piece together the perfect horror show.  When Naibs eyes fluttered open in the dream world he was greeted by the dim light of street lamps creeping into the alley way he was in.
Naib 's body was tired and could barely move, that was fine though. He didn't want to get up, he didn't want to see the new horror , he wanted to sleep peacefully for once.  Naib curled up into a ball and rested his head on his arms, the cold ground sent cold waves through his body but he couldn't care less for he had heard approaching footsteps. Naib squeezed his eyes shut as if in an attempt to push away the approaching person with his mind .
Naib couldn't feel fear instead he felt comfort, something he hasn't felt in a very long time. Was the alley really that comforting or was it the freakishly tall man now standing at the alleys entrance.  Naib shouldn't feel safe or secure, especially not here . Not with that man. 

Naib's head filled with thoughts as jack approached him, he didn't even notice jacks distance.  Naib felt a presence and shut his eyes even tighter, maybe if he pretended Jack wasn't there he wouldn't be there.

Naib felt himself being lifted up by his hood , naib hoped jack would just set him back down and leave but he knew jack wouldn't. Nothing ever went his way, not even in his dreams. Whenever things go good something terrible happens..

Naib could feel jacks cold hand grab his face, still naib held his eyes shut. Maybe if he didn't acknowledge jack he would go away, right?

Jacks hand squeezed onto Naibs face, not enough to hurt but just enough to feel uncomfortable. Naib could feel jacks eyes watching his every movement, jack certainly knew naib was not asleep right?

Naib felt a strange sensation stir through his body, warmth? Was he having a cold, in his dream? Whatever this feeling was felt too uncomfortable , this feeling felt sickening. Naib felt dizzy and his cheeks felt warm, it couldn't be. It shouldn't be , not with him. Naib needed to get away.

Naibs eyes shot open seeing jacks half Broken mask , jacks eyes piercing through naib. Naib swung his body up and pulling jacks arm the wrong way, jack quickly retracted his arm in pain letting naib go in the process.
Naib quickly ran out of the alley , looking frantically for any places to hide.
Naib found an empty barrel just large enough to crawl inside, naib took a chance and hid inside the barrel. Naib held his breath as he heard approaching footsteps. He really shouldn't have done that, but he couldn't dwell on what happened or else he'll forget what's happening here.
A soft hum was heard , naib couldn't even think anymore. His eyes drew heavy but before he could close his eyes he was yanked out of the barrel roughly. The wood scraped naib and now pierced him with splinters. Naib winced as the wood dug it's way into his flesh. Jack once again held naib by the hood his eyes now showing annoyance. "That wouldn't have happened if you didn't run."

Naib grumbled," don't hold me by the hood damnit!" Naib attempted the same stunt as last time but jack grabbed Naibs leg in motion.
"I'm not gonna fall for the same trick naib, I'm not an idiot."
Naib laughed "in my eyes you are!"
Naib quickly twisted his body but he ended up making no progress.
Jack chuckled "who's the idiot now~"
Naib furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms "can you let me go, the ground looks nice right now."
Jack sighed and placed naib on the ground, Naib looked up at jack in confusion "why are you so compliant this time?"
Jack bent down to naibs height " I'll give you ten seconds to run."
Naibs eyes widened and he sprinted away, damn cat and mouse games .
Naib ran several streets down before he needed to catch his breath. Naib hid in a alley way to rest , he slowly backed away from the light of the street until he bumped into someone. Naibs heart dropped and his breathing quickened . "Hello little naib~"
Naib gripped his hand into a fist and swung around only for jack to dodge and grab Naibs wrist "that's not how the game works little naib~"