Blood and tears

( I gave up on trying to censor words, so there's cussing now lol)

Naib woke up surprisingly refreshed, although he still felt stinging in his eyes, he quickly rubbed them for the pain to subside. His eyes trailed around his surroundings almost upset that he was in his own room. Why would he be upset though? it was supposed to be his sanctuary. It felt like something was missing...

Naib felt as though the room was too big and too cold even though it seemed perfectly fine not too long ago.
Unfortunately there was no time to think as he needed to get to another match. Naib got up and got ready for the match, his match was against Joseph. ( worst hunter to go against as naib )

As naib arrived to the matching room he was greeted by William. "Hey naib ! What took you so long!?" He shouted.  Naib covered his ears "do you have to be so loud? I just woke up not too long ago."
William smiled " I know, I just wanted to annoy you."
Naib lightly punched him in the arm making them both giggle, they sat at the matching table but when they did they got a few stares. Well 'they' as in naib.
Naib felt their eyes crawl over him which made his stomach churn, he quickly turned to William with a hushed voice "why are they staring at me?"
William looked at the two other survivors and glared at them, he turned back to naib and patted his back "they think they saw you with jack last night."
Naibs eyes stayed neutral while is brain exploded with embarrassment, why was he embarrassed though? They were just friends ' friends don't feel this alluring'
Naib looked over at the two, Marg and Vera. Crap. It just had to be the two biggest gossipers in the manor, naib turned a lot to William.just as naib was about to speak William talked over him "I saw it too!"
CRAP. He was going to try to fabricate a lie but it was too late now. Naib rested his face on his hand with a sigh, he may not remember being carried to his room but he could've guessed by the fact jack was too nice .
Naib grumbled "okay so?"
William laughed "you like him don't you~"
Naib tensed up " well uh-"
A crack was sounded and he was saved from the awkward conversation, he saw the map he sighed in displeasure. The smell of rotting fish was not pleasurable, it didn't help that the ground was muddy and slippery.

Naibs eyes landed on the dreadful cipher, as much as he hated to decode he didn't have much of a choice. As naib began to decode a loud piercing scream was heard. Naib looked around frantically only to see a terribly injured marg running towards him , she clenched onto her arm which was gushing blood.  Naib ran towards her and she crashed into him, marg was shaking and crying. Naib questioned her "what happened?"
Marg managed to word a sentence "I-I got hit but, he was pissed... was he trying to kill me?"
Naib quickly reassured her as he began to heal her " he won't kill you, I'm sure he just forgot his own strength."
Marg nodded her head but she still had tears in her eyes. Once naib was done healing her his heart began to beat, marg's eyes widened and she started shaking again. Naib quickly pushed her behind a box and ran out in the open. Joseph spotted Naibs bait and began to chase him, Joseph had a scowl on his face that only grew worse as naib kited.
Naib hit Joseph with a pallet , Joseph held his head in pain and glared at naib his anger was extremely Visible.  Naib saw jospeh's pace increase and naib began to run . Naib felt a searing pain along his back and he screamed in pain . The slice was deep and could be deadly if it was any deeper, unfortunately the slice didn't just pierce his skin it opened his previous scars. Naib stumbled and tripped landing on his stomach. Naib pulled himself to a crawl as Joseph began to approach , Joseph stabbed at the ground close to naib in rage. Joseph held his sword up to swing down when he got shoved into a wall. Naib pulled himself up and off the ground as William grabbed his hand , " I knew you'd need my help!" William laughed
Naib let a weak smile cross his face "oh shut up."
William snickered but calmed down for a question "what's up with the old man?"
Naib looked back to see the fast approaching Joseph "all you need to know is he is pissed"
William nodded and pulled naib with him "I'll try to distract him, you go heal."
Naib nodded quickly "okay, be careful."
And with that William released his grip on naib and pivoted . William charged at Joseph , Joseph tried swinging at William but failed and got stunned.