You're okay ( End)

Emily laid Naib on his stomach so she could examine his back , scars littered his back some creeped to other areas of his body . The deepest cut was Joseph's but Jack saw his own marks on naib, Jacks marks would've healed but Joseph's overlapped his creating more trauma to his skin. Jack threw his gaze to the floor, he couldn't see this. Emily took her syringe which now had aprotinin in its liquid to thicken the blood, she quickly injected naib with the serum and began to examine the stitches for any problems. Once she concluded that there was no problem she bandaged his back up and flipped him back over. " I'm glad I saw that before it was too late," Emily smiled softly. Jack reached for naib but was stopped by Emily "jack, you do know Naib is like a son too me right?"
Jack nodded and Emily turned to look at him " so if you ever hurt Naib worse then you have to, I will kill you." Jack felt his face grow cold "you don't have to worry Emily, I don't want to hurt naib or anyone for that matter."
Emily smiled "you're a kind man, it's a shame you still have to hit us." Jack sighed " yeah, but I've learned to be gentle with you all." Emily let go of jacks arm and turned back to naib . "I'll speak with Joseph personally about this." Jack smiled " once naib is better I'll join you."
Michiko giggled " I don't think locking him in his room was enough of a punishment, Miss Nightingale went easy on him." Jack laughed " he's not gonna feel relieved once I see him." Emily cracked her knuckles threateningly "same"

Jack rested his head on naibs bed as his eyes dropped, the sweet reales of sleep creeped into him and he felt his body float as if on a cloud . He suddenly found himself in a cozy house, warm candle light brightened the room. Jack was seated on a plush chair seated in front of a beautiful and glistening fire place, jack smiled slightly 'how peaceful' he thought . If only life In the manor was like this, quiet and beautiful. Jack felt a weight on him and he quickly looked down to find naib resting in his lap, jack hesitatingly hugged naib closer to his chest. Jack felt extremely peaceful, his cheeks were warm seeing naib this comfortable in his arms. Jack hummed a tune while rubbing Naibs back , he could get used to this. Naib stirred in his sleep pushing his face into jacks neck. Jack was in bliss , his face morphed into a big dumb looking smile as his face grew redder. Naib suddenly lifted himself up to look a jacks face "what are you smiling at stick?" He giggled. Jack lifted his hand to Naibs face gently caressing his cheek "only the most strong and handsome man in the world," naib smiled and cupped jacks face "hush it with your enticing words!" Naib leaned in and gave jack a quick peck on the lips. Jack practically melted where he sat but was shook out of his trance once naib spoke again "if only you weren't a murderer ." His voice was cold as stone, jack was taken aback "...what?" Naibs eyes shown only anger and fear as he dropped his arms to his sides, jack shot forward quickly cupping Naibs cheeks "that wasn't me naib , please understand!" Jack felt his own fears creep into his dreams as the room grew cold. Naib gripped onto jacks wrist tightly " wasn't you? Don't lie, we both know it was you. Stop hiding behind a fake excuse."
Jack winced at Naibs grip "it's not an excuse I swear! I couldn't control it!" Naib laughed with anger "so you can't control yourself, you just can't control when you're digging into someone's skin? So you could 'accidentally' kill me at anytime , right."
Jack shook his head violently " no , no that's not what I'm saying naib! I have it in control now! I was stupid then! "
Naibs face grew cold in jacks hands "you have no control Jack, you'll kill again." Naibs shirt began to stain red as his body went limp "naib? NAIB!?" Jack shook naib , but it was too late . Blood poured into the room, suffocating him. Jack felt tears pickle at his eyes ,he could hurt naib without even knowing it.
Jack held Naibs cold and lifeless body in his arms , tears poured out of his eyes . Jacks body jolted awake from something moving, jack looked up to see Naibs green eyes staring at him, "oh, sorry . I didn't mean to wake you." Naib said. Jack shot up and hugged naib tightly "OH THANK GOD!" Jack shouted. Naib patted jacks back a bit confused "what happened? And why were you crying?"
Jack pulled away from naib but gripped onto his hand "Joseph happened, and I just got worried is all." Naib smiled "don't worry about me , I'll live."
Jack felt his face morph back into a dumb looking smile, " I'm glad you're okay." Naibs face reddened. "Your face looks weird." Naib gripped onto jacks cheeks and stretched them , jack didn't mind though. Naib was back and that was all that mattered to him.