ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝕌𝔾𝔼...

When Sameera had came back from outside, and found her best friend Zafi, laying unresponsive on the bed. She got scared.

She tried to wake her up but it was of no avail. She was still breathing, thank god.

It was the peak of Covid right now they had called the doctor at home. She remembered how last year she was in this same state, and how Anna being the great friend and sister she is, took care of her, for almost a year.

Her heart clenched seeing her like this, thinking how Zafi would have felt seeing her like this. And now she understood how she would have felt.

She held her hand and said, "Everything would be alright Zafi, everything would be alright." And slept there.

But when she woke up, she was not on her bed or in her house. No. She was somewhere outside. She got scared, where the hell was she?

Did someone kidnap her while she was asleep? Did someone managed to save her that's why she is here? Did she ran away while she was drugged?

She didn't understand any of this.

She walked further on the road that was somewhat familiar.

She felt a presence behind her and she turned.

"Who is there?" She asked cautiously.

"Sameera?" Asked a voice in disbelief.

Sameera faced the person who spoke, she was shocked to see the person.

Claire Holt.

"Oh my god! Sameera." Said Claire in disbelief and with tears in her eyes as she rushed towards her in inhumane speed and hugged her.

This moment she realised that she was not Claire Holt, the actress, she was Rebekah Mikaelson, the original vampire...

And she knew she was fucked up now.

Coming Soon...