5.

"Do I need to kill him!?"

It was Niklaus's response to Nikolai's revelation.

"No, no, no, no, no, papa no killing, nothing dad, appa, no one!" Nikolai said in a quick tone, using most of the synonyms of dad that he knew. He didn't want any killing, not right now atleast.

"But you just said that he has a crush on her!?" He asked in a stern voice. He will not hesitate to kill the older Salvatore if necessary. He would not be missed to much in his opinion.

"HAD! Dad Had, that was what nearly two centuries ago, and now he loves that doppleganger." Stated Nikolai, attempting to calm his father down.

"But you-" Niklaus was interrupted by Nikolai. "No, shush, zip it. Don't wanna hear anything right now dad." He stated.

"Did you just Shush me!?" Asked Niklaus.

"Dad-" Nikolai was interrupted by Niklaus,"No you just shushed me! Your father! I am the hybri-" Nikolai cut him off and said, "and I am the tribrid, we already know that, didn't have to state facts here father."

"But-" "Shush, I think mumma got up." Nikolai stated.

"What?" This caught his attention.

"Yeah, I gotta go-" "Wait no...please show me her." He said it in a very low voice. Nikolai could just see his father's kicked puppy face there.

"Okay, okay, be on face time" said Nikolai with a small smile.

"And never shush me." Niklaus mumbled in a small voice, clearly remembering the amount of times Sameera use to do that, probably picked up from his mother, "Only she can do that." He added lowly.

Nikolai went to the room where she was in, others already there, she was still asleep but she had gained her consciousness.

Nikolai turned the camera towards Sameera, where she was in perfect view, he wanted to show her to dad, without being creepy, but it didn't help though he felt like a creep? I don't know...

When Niklaus saw her face, it felt like the world had stopped for him.

It was her.

After centuries, he was able to see an alive figure of his love, his true love, who gave him the world's happiness, who had made him feel worthy and happy. The woman who was the light in his, their darkness. Niklaus's eyes teared up.

At that moment he just wanted to leave everything and hold her into his arms. Just touch her once, to confirm that it was not a figment of his imagination, but it was truly her.

"Wakey, wakey." Henrik said softly to wake his mother up. She was supposed to fell unconscious and wake up immediately after gaining consciousness, but she decided to sleep.

Wow.

"Nanhkdgsj" came from Sameera as a response.

Niklaus chuckled, he knew how difficult it was to wake her up after she is sound sleep. He has seen the consequences of waking her up untimely and he wouldn't want to do that.

"Waking her up won't be an easy task mate." He said with a fond smile.

"No shit Sherlock." Mumbled Reya. She knows how difficult is it to wake them up, especially Henrik, he would be a little ray of sunshine whole day but don't know which demon possess him when he falls asleep.

The amount of 'Motus' she got just because of waking him up. And right now they were talking about their mother, from which they inherited their things, she was scary even without powers...

"God let me try." Said Rebekah with an eye roll, clearly fed up right now.

"Hey sami wake up." She said while shaking her softly.

Suddenly Sameera grabbed her hands while being asleep. Rebekah's eyes widened, a little growl was heard, making everyone's eyes widen.

"Did she just-" Rebekah said slowly as she was interrupted by Niklaus, "Sister dearest I suggest you to take your hands of her immediately, 'cause I am sure you would be not fond of what follows." Warned Niklaus warily.

Rebekah qucikly took her hands, slightly scared, when was she like this? Well I also didn't use to sleep with her to know her sleeping routine... Thought Bekah.

"How do we...?" Said Reya.

"I know, take me near her ear." Said Niklaus with surety.

Nikolai with uncertainty took the phone's speaker near her ears.

"Zafi is going to eat your breakfast love." He said softly, but with feign urgency.

Sameera's body shot up quickly, frantically looking around in her room, eyes still sleepy, hair a mess.

"Wait, wait, no Zafi, don't eat my food." Ranted Sameera sleepily.

Everyone's eyes widened in surprise and then they laughed. It indeed worked.

"Using Zafi eating her food always used to work." He said in a low voice.

"Wait what's happening." She asked sleepily.

She still wasn't aware of her surrounding.

Much like the author who few days back when woke up from an evening nap wasn't able to understand whether it was morning or night. She asked her parents the time her father responded with 7, putting her in another confusing whether it's am or pm. Then trying to get her senses for good fifteen minutes. She realised it's pm.

Sameera rubbed her eyes and yawned after she came out of her sleepy state and drank water from the watter bottle on the night stand. She looked at the people present in her room and then her gaze fell on the phone in Nikolai's hand.

"Who are you showing me to on the phone...?" She asked slowly and unsurely. Her eyes narrowed.

Niklaus chocked on air. She had the tendency to be sometimes be quite straightforward.

Do you get Deja Vu, oo?

"It's Nik, my brother." Stated Rebekah. "Here talk to him." She snatched the phone from Nikolai and gave in Sameera's hand. Her eyes widened and his breath hitched.

Now they were supposed to talk...

That's all folks, hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote, share and follow. Do check out my other stories:

•Superus Seductus
•Wrong Time (prequel)
•Apathetic
•Somnia - One Shots (new)
•Days of Future Past (updated)
•Total Chaos

I had been busy with school, studies, illness (yeah I fell ill again, 101 F fever) and had been making covers for ppl on wattpad. I love making them so make for ppl who don't know how to make some nice covers.

I just do it for my practice, ya know creeping into ppls dms.👀👀

But you can check my covers on my Pinterest account whose link is in my bio. Review them and tell me here which one u liked and how is my progress. It would be great.

Thanks.