𝑺𝒏𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑵𝒐𝒘...

After the death of Sameera, the Mikaelsons were devastated, that was an understatement. They had gone into a spiral. Kol had become more ruthless, going on a spree. For some time, the three had gone what one would say mad, due to the loss of the love of their lives.

Kol became more ruthless, Klaus became angrier and Elijah became more closed off and cold.

Eventually, Klaus had to dagger Kol due to him attracting too much attention.

Over the years the once daggered siblings once again became daggered, after the kids became of age, obviously.

Marcel, Finn, and Rebekah also had a great role in raising the said motherless children.

The children grew up but became a bit closed off, especially Nikolai, as he was the first one to see his mother like that.

He had caught up with his father's trait. The Mikaelson smirk was genetic in the kids. He used to read books and he was also a great painter. He painted a picture of their mother, in somewhat Indian queen style.

 He painted a picture of their mother, in somewhat Indian queen style

(That is the closest I go to Indian out there for Naomi. Just bear with it. There is also Nikolai's signature, hehe)

It was kept in the top center of the abattoir.
He talked less and was said to be the serious one, but he had his times too. He was broken from inside, missing his mother, still had nightmares, but didn't say anything to anyone.

Henrik was the most optimistic there. He talked a lot for being Elijah's son, maybe a trait picked up from his mother. He missed her too but had to keep his family intact in order to prevent this family from separating.
He loved cooking and he also had an interest in art too, sketches basically, he spent his time doing that or with literature. Or he would make food.

Reya spent her time with her aunt too much, she picked up some of her traits. She assisted her in many places. They used to act as sisters after Reya grew up. They had their fun.

They all were tribrids. It was a shock to them. They knew they would be vampires and witch/warlock because they were offsprings of vampires having witch genes, but the werewolf gene was expected in Nikolai only as he was Niklaus's son. But seemingly as he had the most dominant gene amongst the three, the three kids also had his gene of being a werewolf.

After becoming a vampire and killing their first prey, they also activated their curse and became the first tribrids on the earth.

The Original Tribrids.

Kol had taught them everything regarding magic and he was happy to teach his daughter and nephews magic. He couldn't do it himself now but he sure shot taught everything he knew to his kids.