1.

Rebekah saw in awe

Rebekah saw in awe. The girl that they had thought was dead, well not thought, the girl who was dead, as they were the ones to cremate her, was standing in front of her.

She just couldn't believe it.

Or not. Maybe it was her doppelganger, or maybe a lookalike, or maybe a witch did this? She... She didn't know. Right now she just wanted to hug her and... She had to make sure that I was her Sameera. The Mikaelson's Sameera.

The brunette was just looking at the blonde warily. She didn't know what to do right now. The original blonde here was standing in front of her. She just didn't know what to do. Maybe try to become friends with her? Thought the brunette.

"H-hi" the blonde managed to say.

"Hi-hi" the brunette stuttered due to nervousness.

"My name is Rebekah and you are?" Asked the blonde in hope, that maybe it's her, no their Sameera and she somehow got reincarnated.

Maybe the witch was saying the truth. Maybe she actually got reincarnated... Thought the blonde original.

"Sameera. My name is Sameera." Replied the brunette with a smile.

Bloody hell. Thought the blonde.

"Is your name Sameera Dhar? And are you from the Himalayan valleys of Kashmir?" Said the blonde in a playful way. Sameera would always say it dramatically. Either it was India when she first introduces it or The Himalayan valleys of Kashmir as she used to say, that saying like that increases Coolness... The blonde smiled at the memory.

But the brunette in front of her just froze.

How the hell does she know about it? My name, where I am from? Hell, she even said it as I say! Panicked Sameera from inside. She doesn't know why she was panicking. What the hell is happening with her?

She feels...sad? She doesn't know why...

"How-How do you know?" Asked Sameera cautiously.

Rebekah saw the brunette's face changing a bit and she cursed herself in mind for flowing too much with her emotions to say all these things.