7.

"We have been summoned." Said the woman.

"What?" Asked the man sitting beside her.

"Nik messaged, saying he wants us to be back, talking about something urgent." Explained Freya.

She had been driving back to the mansion that Niklaus had built for them, along with Finn. She had gotten a message from him saying to get back home urgently as he had something important to do. She was skeptical at first, but after attending his short call of him saying how urgent it was, she got finn in the car and started driving towards Mystic Falls.

"How do you know it's not one of his devious plans?" Asked Finn rather hesitated, he didn't want any chances to get daggered after being free for so long, he was enjoying his freedom to say less.

"I know this brother, I can feel it too, it is something important otherwise Nik wouldn't have asked us to come back immediately." Said the sister.

"Let's hope everything is good." Said Finn with a sigh, and both continued their journey.

Two men who just woke up from a slumber were now glaring at the blond man in front of them.

"So broth-" the brunette man was just started his talk as the younger brother besides him had already attacked the blond.

"Kol! Can you please!." Said the older brother exparated.

"No! Elijah. He daggered us again!" Replied the youngest brother.

"You had gotten out of control for god's sake Kol!" Replied the blond.

"That's the reason you give everytime-" kol was cut of by Niklaus, "And you also know that this time, I am the one telling the truth." Said Niklaus angrily.

Kol was quite but kept glaring at him. After few hot minutes, he walked back and stood besides Elijah, still glaring at him.

"Thank you Kol. Now Niklaus, tell us, why have you undaggered us? From your oh so loving heart?" Sassed Elijah.

Niklaus glared at him for a moment, then took a sigh, "I..." He started. "It was something very important, that's why I have undaggered you. I was going to undagger you just not now but this was too urgent that I had to undagger you, now." Ranted Niklaus, nervously.

"And what is that urgent matter, that made you undagger us, urgently?" Said Kol with emphasis on each words as if being irritated by Niklaus's ranting.

"It's... It's about... Sameera." Declared Niklaus.

"Where did Nik go?" Asked Sameera to her blonde friend.

"Already missing him huh?" Teased Rebekah.

Sameera blushed hard, "No! No it's not like that!" Said Sameera.

"Yeah yeah, i know." Said Rebekah.

"Don't you have any classes to attend?" Asked Sameera.

"Yes ma'am I do." Said Rebekah with a smile.

"Then go!" Said Sameera with a smile, and after bidding goodbye, Rebekah went to her class and to the staff room as it was her free period.

Caroline was walking while talking with Bonnie when she bumped into a rather hard chest, seemingly loosing her balance, but was saved by a pair of arms that snaked around her waist.

"I think you should watch where you are going, Ms.Forbes." Said a teasing smile of Nikolai Mikaelson.

Caroline wiggled herself out of his hold and glared at him. "I think you should be out of the way of people." Said Caroline.

"A simple thank you would suffice, love." Said Nikolai teasingly.

"No thanks!" Said Caroline, "and don't call me love." Declared Caroline and walked away.

"Alright love!" Said Nikolai.

Henrik gave a shy smile and a small wave towards Bonnie, which surprised her, but she returned it none the less with a small wave.

Elena was just confused with everything that happened.

"What did you say!?" Asked Kol angrily.

"You need to keep calm brother." Said Niklaus softly.

"Brother, please... And Niklaus why say the name that... That you know was forbidden to be taken..." Said Elijah, his voice craking a little bit at the thought of his lost love.

"I wouldn't have said the name if it wasn't important brother." Said Niklaus.

"What is it?" Asked Kol impatiently.

"She... She is alive." Declared Niklaus.

Then there was a brief silence.

"Listen Nik!-" started kol but was cut of by the same person.

"What I am saying is truth! I saw her with my own eyes...talked with her... She is with Rebekah and kids right now... She is real brothers, it is her...i know, I would know." Said Niklaus, his voice going quite at the end.

"H...how?" Asked Elijah, with teary eyes and voice craking a bit at the thought of their wife being alive.

"I don't know, but maybe a reincarnation, because she is the same, same Sameera, everything about her is same, and Rebekah said that she came out of nowhere, just like last time. This is her brother, we have been given a second chance." Said Niklaus.

"Let's go." Said Kol.

"What?" Said the brothers in unison.

"Let's go then, what are we waiting for? Let's meet this woman you claim to be Our wife." Said Kol impatiently.

"You think I won't be able to recognise our wife?" Said Niklaus, feeling a bit insulted.

"No, i don't think so. But I won't believe anyone without seeing myself." Declared Kol.

"So... What are we waiting for?" Said Elijah, and with that, the brothers went to meet their list wife.

Now it was time for them to meet. Don't know how will it go?.

Do Vote, Comment and Share.

A/n: 6th June was my birthday, I am 17 now, wohoo!