𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ

↳ ੈ‧˚ i. THE NIGHT WE MET | lord huron

Take me back to the night we met. And then I can tell myself. What the hell I'm supposed to do.

↳ ੈ‧˚ ii. LIGHT OF LOVE | florence + the machine

Flashes appeared at the corner of my eyes. I saw the stars and I didn't ask why. Heard the voices and caught my breath.

↳ ੈ‧˚ iii. PRISONER | miley cyrus ft. dua lipa

I can't forget you and your love is the loudest. Oh, I can't control it, I can't control it. [...] Prisoner, prisoner. Locked up, can't get you off my mind, off my mind.

↳ ੈ‧˚ iv. ADORE YOU | harry styles

I get so lost inside your eyes. Would you believe it? You don't have to say you love me. You don't have to say nothing. [...] I'd walk through fire for you. Just let me adore you. Like it's the only thing I'll ever do.

↳ ੈ‧˚ v. FULL MOON | the black ghosts

Like the morning sun your eyes will follow me. As you watch me wander, curse the powers that be. Cause all I want is here and now.

↳ ੈ‧˚ vi. HAPPINESS IS A BUTTERFLY | lana del rey

I just wanna hold you tight down the avenue. I just wanna dance with you.

↳ ੈ‧˚ vii. AS IT SEEMS | lily kershaw

Well I lost my innocence when in I let him dive. But the way that he looked at me. Made me feel alive. And now I know.

↳ ੈ‧˚ viii. KISS ME MORE | doja cat, sza

And we cuddle, sure I do love it. But I need your lips on mine. Can you kiss me more ? We're so young, boy. We ain't got nothin' to lose. It's just principle. Baby, hold me.

↳ ੈ‧˚ ix. MONSTERS | hurricane bells

Deep into the darkness where I hide. The monsters are buried down deep inside. You never know when they're satisfied.

↳ ੈ‧˚ x. FALLING FOR YOU | peachy! ft. mxmtoon

But I can't help it. I'm falling for you. And I can't quit it. 'Cause I'm stuck on you.

↳ ੈ‧˚ xi. INTO YOU | ariana grande

I'm so into you. I can barely breathe. And all I wanna do. Is to fall in deep. But close ain't close enough. 'Til we cross the line.

↳ ੈ‧˚ xii. FLY ME TO THE MOON | frank sinatra

In other words, hold my hand. In other words, baby, kiss me. [...] You are all I long for. All I worship and adore. In other words, please be true. In other words, I love you.

↳ ੈ‧˚ xiii. POSSIBILITY | lykke li

By blood and by me, and I fall when you leave. So tell me when you hear my heart stop. You're the only one that knows.

↳ ੈ‧˚ xiv. STAY | zedd, alessia cara

Your hands on mine. The clock is ticking, so stay.

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ