MAROONER'S ROCK

marooner's rock
( n ) the beginnings of a friendship

BOOK ONE

-: golden era :-

── SOMETIMES, OVERCOMINGHARDSHIPS

HARDSHIPS

. . .

SUMMARY

Evelyn Potter had gone through a lot in the first three years at Hogwarts. Elixirs of life hidden far below the city walls threatened by the man who killed their parents. The same man coming back through his diary to set horror over the school in the form of a basilisk. And then a mass-murderer escaped the wizard prison Azkaban to come for them. Which was a little more complex than it seemed.

Harry and Evie had lived through so much. And although most of these things were direct threats on their lives, they managed to get through to their fourth year. And what better way to celebrate that then get away from the Dursleys and Number 4 Privet Drive a month earlier than they should and join the Weasleys at the final of the four-hundred and twenty-second Quidditch World Cup.

There, sat up in the Top Box with her brother and best friends, Evie had the best view of them all, looking down over the pitch. Behind her, beside the Bulgarian Minister of Magic and Cornelius Fudge was none other than the brother of Viktor Krum.

And it wouldn't be the last time that the two famous siblings met each other.

. . .

STARRING

── ARE TOO TOUGH TO CONQUER ALONE

── ARE TOO TOUGH TO
CONQUER ALONE

. . .