Mystery and Uncertainty

Morning came with the sounds of the birds outside chirping in the sunlight that was trying to beam into the windows of the hotel room that belonged to Hope and Josie.

They had both overslept and the position that both girls find each other in was a little odd. Hope was laying right against Josie as they were almost face to face. Her head was laying on Josies chest along with one of her legs tangled inbetween the brunettes as one little movement could have both girls waking up a little hot and bothered.

Josie was the first one to wake up and her vision was a little blurry after her sleep but suddenly all her senses came to her as she felt the tribrid up against her body which made the brunettes heartbeat race.

Hope then followed up as she woke up next with the leg between Josie's starts moving up against the girls centre.

This only made Josie moan a little and leaving both of their eyes go big at what they heard and started to realise.

Hope looked up to Josie with her chin resting on the opposite girls breasts and was barely moving her leg from position it was in.

"Hope could you maybe......." Josie could barely say the words and Hope snapped back into reality as though she was comfortable in the position she was in, the tribrid couldn't do this and would never admit it to herself.

"Ohh god I'm so sorry Josie, I Erm I don't how or why I'm in this position.....we're in this position." Hope quickly got of Josie and had to do something to distract herself.

"I'm grabbing a shower Hope, I need to get ready and I need to, I need to.....wash myself okay, I need to wash myself" Both girls had not idea how their morning started like this but it was a huge gay panic that neither of them realised yet.

"No Josie I need to Shower first, I'm a wolf so my body reacts differently to you, I get dirtier quicker" Hope could have hit herself for saying something like that, it definitely wasn't helping matters.

"Fine as your so stubborn and so......fuck you Hope" Josie stormed out the room and brought a change of clothes with her. She couldn't believe how Hope could make her so angry and frustrated.

Both girls got into the shower and couldn't stop thinking about what another. The way they woke up this morning with Hope resting on Josie's clothed covered breasts and then having her knee cap rubbing up inbetween Josie's legs was leaving them both very aroused and confused.

Josie tried her best to contain the moans coming out of her mouth while Hope didn't really have that problem being in her room. There was no guessing what both girls were doing as their hands went between their legs as they were beginning to pleasure themselves in a way the other girls couldn't currently do.

Both hands were soaking and that was because of the water from the shower. A little part of them were starting to realise the sexual needs that they craved from the other girl.

Josie felt most guilty as she had a girlfriend but was thinking of someone else and hadn't stopped thinking about them since she was little but this time the thoughts were plenty more grown up.

Hope thought she was straight. She knew she had a crush on Josie when she was 14 but it seemed like she was far from straight at all. She was playing with her breasts and rubbing her clit at the thought of the moment they had both had in bed together.

The tribrid eventually got out the shower after her little hot and bothered shower. She got changed into a long sleeved red top and black jogging bottoms. She had wondered how long Josie would take to get back.

The brunette twin was currently finishing up in the shower too and wrapped herself in a towel as she looked at her phone to see no texts from Finch but one from Lizzie saying that she has to get to the camp as soon as she can.

Things are never that easy though as Josie was in the middle of getting changed when she heard a knock on the shower door.

"Give me a minute and I'll be out" She didn't expect someone to knock on the door if it was locked and clearly someone was using it. Josie didn't think it was Hope but Atleast a random guest that was staying at this Hotel.

Josie put on a blue jump suit and went towards the door to get out the shower but was shocked to see who it was considering she hadn't seen this person since her Dark Josie days.

"Jade.......what are you doing here, how did you even find me?" Josie was shocked to see the vampire outside the shower door but something didn't seem right.

"I need your help Josie, someone is trying to kill me and I fear your in trouble too" Jade was covering her waist with her hand as she was bleeding out and looked weak.

"The girl that was trying to kill me was a werewolf with a emo type look and a shaved head on the sides. She goes to the Salvatore School"

Josie could only think one girl when Jade came out and said that, she didn't want to believe, she couldn't believe it but the only person she could think of was. "Finch, I think your talking about Finch"