A Hard Truth

Hope, Josie and Jade sat there in silence for a few moments as they go over what exactly it is they are going to do about their newest problem.

It seems like the problems keep piling up with Lizzie stuck at a potentially evil cult while Landon and Finch are working with past and present enemies.

Josie had looked at Hope after what she had said about killing everyone who was betraying and plotting against them. She was concerned about the tribrid and didn't want to see her get hurt.

It was destined for Hope to die and active her Tribrid side but the brunette twin didn't want that for Hope. She was scared of losing her, the one person in the world she cared and loved more than anyone other than Lizzie. After coming to coming to that realisation, she didn't just love Hope as a friend, she loved her more than that but couldn't never act on it.

Hope decided now was the time to get some fresh air. Everything she had heard was overwhelming and the thought of trying to save everyone while becoming the tribrid to kill all who threatened the people she cared about was really talking a toll on her.

"I'm going out for some air, please don't follow as I just need some time to myself" Hope said pacifically looking at Josie knowing she would be too concerned and curious about what she was doing.

With that, Hope left the room leaving Josie and Jade to catch up properly while she had a time out for herself. She wanted things some sort of good to come out of all this madness.

Jade looked at Josie and was going through all the thoughts in her head about what she was seeing with Hope and Josie. It baffled her that they both didn't see it and was going to bring Josie up on it.

"So Hope, She's single now isn't she?" Jade said to Josie as the brunette looked a little surprised by what she just heard the vampire say. "I see the way you look at her and the way she looks at you both your both blinded by messed up relationships and history" She finished off saying to Josie as the Twin started to panic.

"Jade you don't know what your talking about. Hope doesn't look at me that way. Despite everything that's happening with Landon, she's still not going to look at me the same way I used to look at her" There was a sadness in Josie's words as she was coming to her own realisation of that.

"The way you used to? Come on Josie, I knew even when I had my moment with you that the tribrid out there was the one who always got your attention without evening doing anything. Just admit it Josie, them feelings never went away because your in love with her." Jade pointed out to Josie as she that the girl was trying to process everything that was being said.

"It's not like the feelings ain't returned either, I mean the whole time I've been at the school and the short time I've been at this hotel, I learned that Hope would open up and talk to you more than anyone else, she would laugh and smile around you but more than anything she would die for you" Jade finished saying as Josie stood up starting to pace.

Josie was beginning to believe she still had very strong feelings towards Hope but she wasn't ready to believe that the tribrid had feelings for her too. "Okay maybe yes I still like Hope and yes maybe I'm a little crazy about her but she'd never look at me the same way. I've been waiting so many years for her to notice me or to look at me the same way I look at her but it's not going to happen. I don't even think she likes girls anyway"

Jade was about to say something but the door opened with Hope looking at the two girls confused as they looked to be in deep conversation.

"We need to get moving, it's only a matter of time before we are tracked and being reunited with the scum who are trying to kill us" Hope says as she grabs her bags and was looking at leaving nothing for chance.

All three girls headed towards the car and put the bags in there expect for Jade who wasn't going to be coming with the Hope and Josie.

"It's been good seeing you both and Josie remember what We talked about, life is too short" Jade said giving her a smile and a hug before planing to get in her car.

"Come with us Jade, you're safer here with us than you are alone" Josie suggested and took in what Jade had said while trying not to give anything away to Hope.

"I would love to Saltzman but I have a girl waiting for me back home. Her name is Maya and maybe one day I'll introduce you both to her" Jade says smiling and got into her car before waving goodbye.

Hope and Josie was left shocked after what Jade said which wasn't the first time that happened. Both girls looked at each other and repeated at the same time "Maya........."