Josie is the Key

Josie didn't know how she got into this situation but she was laying on a table and was tied down with naked woman around her. The girl on the table next to her was going through her final stages of the brainwashing program with the brunette twin being next in line.

Things were confusing for Josie and she wanted to just relax now. The road trip, the information she had been given by Jade, her friendship/relationship with Hope was all getting that little too much for her to handle right now.

Sophie looked down at Josie and moved a hand to the side of her face while muttering a few words to make it so the brunette was almost stress free without getting concerned about Hope or if this place was bad.

"How you feeling Josie?" Sophie asks just make sure everything was going the way it should be. She knew she had to get Josie out of her clothes but to do that, she had to be sure she wouldn't try anything.

"Yeah I feel fine actually, I feel really relaxed since coming to this camp" Josie responds in a way that could only deem positive for the Cult and what they were trying to do here.

Sophie smirks as she hears what she needs to from Josie "That's great to hear. Now I have a way to make you feel more relaxed, I just need to remove your clothing. Do you think that is something your comfortable with?"

Josie nods in response as she wasn't thinking clearly and was comfortable with her clothes coming off "Yes you can take off my clothes if that's something that will help"

Sophie starts to undo what keeps Josie tied to the bed and starts to slowly take off her clothes until she was left in nothing but her underwear.

One of the fellow cult members come over with some lube in which Josie didn't recognise it was and started to put it over her toned stomach which caused the brunette twin to start making noises.

This little activity continues up around her arms, around to her cleavage and then back down her body where it's rubbed along her inner thighs. All this was making Josie turned on like she was when she watching this happen to one of the girls before her.

Josie's moans become a little more vocal and was beginning to find it hard to hide that she was very aroused now which only meant the Cult could step her first stage of her brainwashing.

Sophie starts to unclip Josie's bra and the other girl removes her panties so that she was fully naked. The twin didn't seem bothered that she nude infront of a couple of girls or that they were clearly up to something.

Both the girls that was taking care of Josie started to lube on her sensitive parts of her body as the girl begins rubbing it over her breasts while tugging at the nipples which were hard through all this.

Josie then started to feel Sophie run her fingers between her legs and moving to her clit where she was soaking wet at this point. "Looks like someone is excited miss Saltzman. Try and save that for the one you desire" Sophie hinted as she didn't want to take Josie's virginity and instead was going to leave that for Hope.

Josie was doing her best to try not cum but the pressure was building and her hands were gripping onto anything right now as every part of her really wanted to give into the pleasure but she remembering what Sophie said, she knew that she had to save herself for Hope Mikealson.

"How do you feel Josie and be honest with us because we all are open to each other here and share no secrets" Sophie asked Josie as she was trying to see how the process was going on her.

Josie thought for a moment before answering "I feel good, really good and relaxed like you said I would. I'm also a little horny after everything I've seen and felt over the past however long it's been"

The tent smelt of Arousal and Josie was at the thick of it all which didn't seem to bother her at all. "That's good to hear Josie. I would like to offer you your own cabin so you could stay here with us for a little while, if that's something your interested in?" Sophie asked once more hoping she could get Josie on their side.

Josie didn't really need to think about it too much and was now understanding a little why there is a big group of girls willing to follow Andi "Yes I would like to stay here for a little while, I think this trip was needed"

Any thought of the War that was going on was forgotten about Atleast for the moment but would soon come up in conversation again soon. For now Josie laid down naked and was feeling happy while maybe still a little Horny.

Sophie gets a necklace out for Josie and starts to put it around her neck. When it clicks in place, Josie smiles and her eyes flash blue for a few moments before it to then go back to normal.

"Welcome Josie Saltzman, your going to be the key to getting Hope Mikealson to Join us and when that happens, we're going to discuss that war against Malivore" Sophie knew more than Josie realised but that didn't worry her as the brunette was increasingly becoming more loyal to the cult by the second.

Josie stood up and was standing with the other naked members of the cult who all had their necklaces on. She was given a white robe to put on as they start preparing her for Hope.