Getting caught never felt so good

Hope, Josie and Lizzie were the good girls of the school......Atleast most the time and was normally the ones protecting it but soon enough that would all change while being involved in a bloody war too.

Hope was currently with Andi slowly being calmed down and being made to believe that this place was somewhere she could trust. The tribrid still didn't believe any of it but she was going to make them believe that it was working.

The thing Hope didn't know was that she was already starting to begin her brainwashing process. She was very early into it but it was a long and a pleasurable experience on the way.

The Cult needed to make sure that both Hope and Josie would be separated for now but their plan involved them being closer than any two beings should be.

~ Josie's wonder around the Camp-

Like Hope, Josie couldn't trust the Camp and didn't realise it was a cult yet. She started to walk around the place and get a feel for it as the trees were rustling slightly with the little bit of wind.

All of this seemed pretty peaceful and watching the girls pick flowers while laughing with each other sends doubt into Josie's mind that this place is dangerous.

The brunette continues to walk around and wonders if Lizzie was okay but she had barely thought about her own sister compared to how much she thought of the bright blue eyes of Hope Mikealson.

Her mind would find itself thinking about the tribrid plenty of times and a good amount of them involved dirty thoughts she'd never have the courage or confidence to make reality.

While Josie was in the middle of the thinking of the Tribrid, she found herself hearing some unusual noises but somehow sounded quite familiar.

She hadn't really heard this noise in a while and it made her very confused but curious at the same time.

Josie found herself poking her head round the corner to see three naked girls in a tent with candles lit up all around to make it seem warm and almost intense.

Moans......moans was what Josie could hear as she approached the tent and instead of turning around to get out of this very awkward situation, the girl couldn't take her eyes off what she watching.

One girl Josie saw was strapped down to a table and had her legs spread wide with a hot branding iron that was used to put a cult symbol onto one her inner thighs.

What Josie was seeing wasn't the worst of it but she wouldn't exactly call it bad as bad as it sounds because it was turning her on and part of her felt like she was behind the camera of a porn film.

Her position was compromised when one of the girls went to get some liquid and saw Josie who was standing there watching the whole thing which made the brunette worry.

"I was just leaving, I didn't mean to intrude, I just got lost looking for the bathroom in this place" Josie wasn't very good at lying and the girl infront of her noticed that.

Josie saw the girl getting closer to her and she felt almost rooted to where she stood as it was almost like she wanted something to happen but she would never normally think like this.

"We Java a bathroom here if you would like to use it........also there is no harm in looking, I imagine you look pretty amazing underneath that outfit of yours" The girl knew what she was doing while the two behind her were enjoying the branding that one was getting from the other.

Josie found herself immediately blushing from the words said by one of the members talking to her. "Thank you but I think I'd prefer to just use the bathroom right now" She says while trying not to let her eyes wonder on the naked body infront of her.

The bathroom seemed like a safe haven when Josie had finally got into it. She thought she'd ever come across something like this and was definitely testing how strong her will really was.

Her mind kept thinking of the different ways this could play out. She could found herself getting out the bathroom and making a run for it or she could find herself trying to talk herself out of it so she seemed like she wasn't going to try get help or there was the third option and that was to join in which the more she thought about it, the more tempting it sounded.

Josie was left no choice but to step back out of the bathroom as she couldn't really use magic here to try and escape the situation. Her eyes were betraying herself once more as she looked at the girl strapped to the table who was getting nipple piercings and what she could only imagined to be lube run over her body.

The girl grabs hold of Josie's hand and started guiding her towards a table next to the other girl. "My name is Sophie and I can help satisfy your needs if that is something you would like?"

Josie was barely aware she had been moved closer to the action and that she was being offered to be pleasured by one of the members. Little did Josie know was that Sophie was the one responsible for Lizzies brainwashing.

"So what will it be gorgeous, would you like me to help you?" Sophie asks Josie once more as she knew that if she could get the other siphon twin under the cults control, Hope would soon follow.

"I Erm I don't know if I should......I need to find Hope" Josie knew Hope would protect her and will he able to tell her if this wrong because like the cult wanted, the effects were already happening on Josie and it was only a matter of time until she was right where they wanted her.

Sophie smirks knowing that might be a reply she would hear from Josie. "Don't worry Hope is in good hands, she is just getting a tour of the place that's all. Now let me help you relax"

Josie felt a hand rub her back and was slowly finding herself sitting on the table before her body was gently being pushed down. "Yeah maybe your right, I just need to relax"

Sophie smirks once more as she has Josie laying down on the table and knew things were going according to plan. "Don't worry Josie, I'll help you feel good, just lay back and don't think about anything else"