Josie is the Key - Part 2

Josie stood in the Camp next to three other girls with nothing but a white robe and a blue necklace that kept her feeling calm while planting voices in her mind that was telling that the Cult was her family now.

The words started to sink into Josie's mind as she was heading down that same path as she twin sister Lizzie did which both ended up pleasurable experiences for both girls.

Josie felt so comfortable right now and felt nothing wrong with this place. She had seen the light now and the others members knew they could do any kind of test on her and that it wouldn't be a problem as the brunette was very much giving in completely.

One of the girls had been notified that Hope was being dealt with at the moment so that any last tests they needed to run on Josie can be done before her ritual later.

Sophie looks at Josie and traces a finger along the middle of her chest and gives the brunette a little kiss as she smirks looking at her. She was looking forward to the next test.

"We are going to need to you to prepare for the next step of your process here in joining us Josie. Please follow me and the other girls to the next tent." She guided Josie with a hand on her lower back to follow the girls to the next tent.

Josie complied with no resistance as she walked into see a Tv screen along with restraints from the ceiling down to the floor. It wasn't completely clear what was going on here but still a little nerves remained in the girl who was being brainwashed.

"Please stand by these restraints and relax as we help put them on you" Sophie says as she had Josie standing right where she wanted her two and the girls start spreading her legs apart while keeping her arms above her head as she was chained up with no way of getting out of them.

Josie would have no obligation to fight what was going on here and was ready for what the Cult and Sophie was going to do to her.

The Tv turned on as Josie couldn't seem to look anywhere other than than it. She was starting to see spirals and began getting locked onto what she was watching.

The Cult used this hypnosis trick plenty of times and eventually every girl ends up hypnotised with none of them able to get of the trance.

"Now Josie we are going to start of simple with a simple question, who are you in love with?" Sophie already knew the answer but it was funny to see if Josie would admit something so important.

Josie had no choice but to answer the question honestly. "Hope Mikealson, I'm in love with her and I want her to feel the same way"

Sophie smirked knowing that it seemed to be working and had another few questions lined up before she got to the main part of the hypnosis.

"Did you enjoy watching and taking part in what we were doing earlier Josie?" She asked and Josie was biting her lip thinking about what was done to her.

"Yes I really liked it, both watching and taking part" Josie couldn't help but admit that too. It was all looking so promising for the cult as she seemed to be doing right so far.

Sophie's next question was going to be one that would see how not so innocent Josie really is. "Tell me Josie, how did you feel when you had all the black magic in you, did a part of you enjoy and maybe even miss it?"

Josie couldn't believe the question she was just asked as she as the thought of her being Dark Josie was something that scared her but intrigued at the same time.

"I felt alive, more than I ever had before. The black magic made me feel powerful and proved that I wasn't weak. A part of me wants to be her again. As much as I want to deny that fact, I can't." Josie couldn't believe she admitted that and was unable to stop thinking about it.

Sophie hoped this would happen as it made going on to the next step alot easier than she originally thought, "Well then, I can always help make you feel that way again, the power and the rush it gave you, I can only imagine what that is like"

Josie was tempted and they influence of the cult was making her think differently. She wanted to experience it again despite all the damage it caused. "I want to feel that way again"

Sophie didn't hesitate and grabbed the little coin that Josie had thrown into the grass when they were trying to get Landon back from the prison world. "You know the spell Josie, do it to channel the black magic, embrace your true self as this will help defeat Malivore and his army"

Josie hesitated and before she could think about stopping, she started doing the spell as the black magic in the coin was transferring back into her.

The black magic started to flow through Josie's body once more as her veins showed the darkness running up towards her face and into her subconscious as once again Dark Josie had returned.

Sophie her fingers along Josie's black hair as she saw Dark Josie right infront of her and she looked incredible. "How do you feel Josie?"

The brunette smirked as she had never felt better. It was like a part of her was missing and now it had returned. The black magic was addictive for Josie and she couldn't deny that fact any longer.

"I feel incredible, this is what I've been missing and now I just want to have fun" Dark Josie tilted her head and started laughing a little as she seemed more evil than last time.

"Good now there is one more thing that is required before you are let out of these restraints" Sophie paused as she looked at Dark Josie knowing that she was going to be their weapon.

Sophie followed through and began Josie's next step. "Repeat after me.....I am loyal to the cult and I will submit to them. I will do what they ask me and in return I'll be reborn"

Josie heard what she had to say and started to repeat it. "I am loyal to the cult and I will submit to them. I will do what they ask me and in return I'll be reborn"

The words were sinking into Josie's brain as it was becoming more and more effective everytime she said it. Sophie knew Josie was theirs now and was a more important capture than her twin Lizzie.

"Your first mission for us Josie is to seduce Hope Mikealson and put her through the process. She will be yours if you do this task and I can tell you that it would be very rewarding not just for us but for you aswell"
Sophie said as she freed Josie and continued to admire her in her darkness.

Josie knew what she had to do and it made her excited. The thought of seducing Hope Mikealson really turned her on and doing so as Dark Josie wouldx be so much better. "Hope will be ours, I'll do the task that has been given to me and make sure that she is loyal just as I am to the Cult"