Chapter 16: The Mall Part 1

I hoped Lola didn't see her husband walking out of my room, but since she looked like her typical self and didn't want to fight me, I figured that she didn't.

"Hey I need you to do something for me," She replied.

"Which is?" I raised a brow.

"Just these things. I mean I know I can shop for them myself but why should I when there are people like you around. Oh, and when you get there to buy them just say is charged on credit for Mrs. Johnson since I notified the stores already of my maids being there," She rolled her eyes as she handed me a list of materialistic things then walked off as she flipped her greasy hair in my face.

At first, I felt kind of bad sleeping with her husband but considering she was an actually bitch I no longer cared that much.

"Whatever," I muttered underneath my breath and sighed. I looked down on the list and saw that it was just some clothes design from Gucci, Prada, and Versace.

Then I thought seriously on my day off, Ms. Attitude wants to still give me some work to do.

But since it was only shopping related things, I shrugged it off.

I placed on my purse, making sure I had everything I needed and headed towards the other girls to see if they were ready already.

Seconds later, I got to Ava room and heard a few laughs coming from the other side.

I knocked on the door a few times when Ava opened the door and smiled widely at me.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked as she stepped aside so that I could walk in.

"Good, you" I smiled as I greeted her. I waved at Chelsea who was laying o Ava's bed.

"We were just talking about you and wondering if you were still going to the mall since Dais canceled last minute," Ava replied as she flopped down on her bed.

"She did, why did she cancel?" I asked.

"She wanted to help out at the homeless shelter in the city with one of her close friends," Ava shrugged as she yawned.

"Cool, but are you guys ready to go now?" I looked between Ava and Chelsea, who then looked at each other.

"Yeah," They both said in unison and got up to place on their shoes and jackets.

"Oh, by the way, Lola wanted me to buy her some things from designer stores on her credit. The stores already know we are supposed to be there-"

"Seriously? It's finally our day off and she wants us to shop around for her. She honestly is so annoying," She rolled her eyes.

"I know, but is not much to buy just from like three stores," I handed her the list, causing Ava to read over her shoulder.

"It's not that bad. The stores literally exist in the city mall so it'll be easy to go too," Ava mentioned.

"Fine, let's start going but first we need to buy our things then her things last," Chelsea sighed.

"Sounds like a plan. Also, how are we getting there? Is it by car or taxi?" I asked, not knowing since I didn't have a car we could use. The car I did use to get here on the day of my interview was one of my parents' car sadly.

"No worries, I have a car here. It's sort of old, but still can be used," Chelsea replied.

"Nice," I replied since I was in no mood of catching no bus or train to get to the mall.

We walked out of the room and Ava locked her bedroom door, closing it behind her.

Seconds later, Mr. Johnson who just so happen to get out of a random room.

"Hello Mr. Johnson," We all greeted him and he nodded his head.

"Hello," He replied as he walked past us, but since I was last, he quickly flirted with me before the other girls noticed.

He secretly squeezed my butt while the girls were ahead, making me smack his hand away. He then winked at me and smirked which made me roll my eyes at him.

I get that we were sleeping together, but geez I didn't want everyone to find out about it.

And not wanting the girls to suspect anything between us, I quickly caught up with the girls as they headed down the stairs and outside towards Chelsea's car.

"Mr. Johnson probably got done fucking with one of his maids again," Chelsea mentioned as she shook her head and Ava agreed.

"How do you guys know?" I asked when they both looked at me.

"Because that was one of the maid's room," Ava replied and I felt quite embarrassed at the moment. 

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019