Chapter 26:Seeing Him Again

After a long day of work, I placed on my bathrobe and walked outside the bathroom.

I then moisturized myself with coconut lotion, and placed on shorts with a tank top, going braless.

As a girl, to experience taking off your bra after a long day was extremely satisfying.

I felt sleepy so I decided to take a nap before Donovan met me this night.

Since he wanted to play a game of lies, I surely will beat him at his game.

I smirked, getting underneath my bed covers and pulled the sheets up to my chest.

Once lying down comfortably, I pulled my blankets up to cover me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Suddenly, my phone starts to ring right before I dozed off to sleep.

I groaned. Really out of all times!

I turned on my side and reached to pick up my phone that was on the nightstand.

Once I picked it up, I looked at my phone's screen and saw that it was one of my mom's.

She was the one I could trust and I consider her to be an awesome parent.

But not a best friend who you told everything too.

And besides that, I sure wasn't going to tell her of my ordeal with my boss. Less she knew of what I did personally then honestly the better.

"Hello" I answered in a sleepy voice.

"I didn't think you had it in you, sweetie, to work this long for a job. I thought you would return home after a short while," She said, jokily and I sighed.

"Well I am trying here and the job pays a decent amount of money," I said a bit annoyed.

"I'm just kidding, but anyway I'm proud of you," She said, happily.

"Thank you, mom," I replied, smiling.

"No problem. Anyway, how have you been? It's been so long since your dad and I last saw you," She sighed.

"Yes I know mom, but I certainly will visit you guys soon. The good thing is that I have off every weekend and so far everything has been going great," I replied.

"Well good because I need my girl to visit now and then but don't stay completely off the grid," She joked and I laughed.

"Oh, I definitely won't do that," I replied.

"Okay good. And well I just called to check on you. I hope I didn't disturb you or anything," She replied.

"No it's fine," I responded.

"Okay I'll see you later dear," She replied.

"Okay bye," I said and she ended the call.

After I placed my phone, back down I tried to sleep but failed miserably to go back to sleep. I sighed and decided to watch some latest TV shows on Netflix to pass by the time before the night came.

As time passed, I thought about how I should approach Donovan and if it was okay to see him in his bedroom.

But being that he was married, I certainly didn't want to knock on the door since his wife could have been there.

I then sent him a text to see if he was free and sure enough he was at the moment.

He also said he didn't have much time to spare since he was going to have a business meeting soon with his father.

Instantly got up from my bed, and decided to not change into anything since he wasn't special to me to dress up for him.

Also, I needed the money so that I could give Chelsea the loan she asked of me and more so for myself.

Once I looked over myself in the mirror, seeing that I was good to go I checked the hallways.

The coast was clear, so I ran to his room and knocked on the door quickly.

When I heard a low gruff voice, telling me to come inside I sighed, knowing to do what I needed to do to get what I want.

© 2020. All Rights Reserved 2020 Punkxst