Chapter 17: The Mall Part 2

Donovan told me that I was his only girl, but I knew that was a lie since a guy like him was just a player.

Although I didn't care since I would make sure to get what I wanted from him considering this whole work environment was just a fucked-up mess.

"Well I'm not surprised since something like that is expected from a guy like Mr. Johnson," Chelsea sighed when she started up her car once we all settled inside.

"I agree considering he has a sex addiction, but who cares he pays well for the job opportunities so whatever he does isn't none of my business. Although I do have to admit it Is at times especially when maids get into fighting who he belongs to when is none of them," Ava chuckled lightly at the thought and Chelsea agreed after she was done sending a text to someone while she drove.

Since I wanted to change the topic, I diverted it to the whole purpose of us going out today which to have a good time and not talk about our messy bosses and coworkers.

"Yeah so anyway do you guys want to shop for our things first or Lola stuff?" I asked looking between both Ava and Chelsea.

There were a few seconds of silence before Chelsea spoke.

"Perhaps our things first and her slutty things we can do last," Chelsea gave an innocent smile through her car headboard dash.

"Sounds like a plan," I replied, "besides she was rude saying that she could have done it herself, but why would she when she has maids around like me. Plus, she already told the stores her maids would be there to pick it up for her," I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Seriously she did...wow she's a such a bitch. If I didn't need the job, I would tell her to shove where the sun does not shine," Ava said, while she mocked how Lola act, making me and Chelsea laugh out loud.

"Well, it's alright, well not necessarily but don't pay what Lola says no mind because she's just naturally is a rude person. Also, you can't let people like that get to you unless they are asking for a beat down," Chelsea smirked and I agreed.

"Yeah, plus I hope there isn't too much traffic getting to the mall today since last there was," Ava sighed when she placed her headphones in her ears and rested more comfortable in her seat.

"Same girl," Chelsea replied and continued driving in silence for the rest of the ride.

I, on the other hand, stared out the window and admired the outskirts of the city instead of being inside Mr. Johnson's beautiful but yet dysfunctional home.

Soon we arrived at the mall and the first store we went to was forever 21. Even though the clothing sold cheap style like clothes it was still sold for a good price that I could afford.

But since I had the black card from Mr. Johnson to use, I certainly wasn't a concern on how much I needed to budget. Morally it was wrong to sleep with a married man, but the perks about it were nice to have.

Since everyone had a different taste of styles, we all split going in different sections of the store and I went straight towards the hoodies and sweatpants.

I didn't have much of a style since I didn't care to look presentable most of the time since I cared more about feeling comfortable. And having a tomboyish style honestly made me comfortable.

"Bro I think you already have enough hoodies and sweaters," Ava said as she was near me.

"Yeah I know, but there is no such thing of having too much of what you like," I laughed a bit.

"Technically there is, but I think you would look super cute if you perhaps buy also something to go out within case we have like a girls night out or something. Unless you want to wear that while you go with me and the other girls out for dinner or to the club on the weekend," She suggested and I thought about it for a moment, realizing she was right.

"Yeah I guess I get some outfits to wear out and then some casual outfits," I agreed with her, seeing that she held some clothes already chose and ready to buy, "are you done shopping here?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I just wanted to get a few things just some jeans and cute accessories. But since I'm great with fashion, I can help you pick some things," She shrugged her shoulders and I thanked her.

"Anytime babe," She nudged me on my arm and I smiled back cheekily.

While she helped me pick some more outfits to buy, I looked up from the pile of underwear in the basket to see that Chelsea was getting hit on by some random guy. 

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019 Punkxst