Prologue

While I looked through the pantry, I tried to see what meal would be good to make for Mr. Johnson.

He insisted on me being the only one to make his meals now that I was his personal maid.

I sighed not knowing what to choose from but figured I'll just throw whatever I can together.

"Do you know how to cook?" His wife, Lola asked.

She was very promiscuous and barely wore clothes.

At first, seeing her outfit, I was shocked since it made me uncomfortable but like everyone else I've gotten used to it.

Whenever Mr. Johnson wasn't around, I would sometimes see her go with one of his bodyguard to a spare bedroom.

Not even trying to hide, they two were extremely loud throughout their entire slutty escapade sounding like roaring lions in a death match.

"Yeah I think I can," I said, not being so sure myself.

"Well sweetie thinking is for losers and not being sure isn't good enough, but I guess my husband will make an exception for you. And whatever that reason it still amazes me," She said snobbishly as she looked at me up and down. 

She then flipped her hair and walked out of the kitchen.

"Bitch at least I'm not a slut," I muttered underneath my breath.

After some time, I was done making the meal and headed towards Mr. Johnson's office.

Once I balanced the tray of food on my left arm so that I could knock on the door, no one answered.

I then tried to see if the door was open and sure enough it was.

Not thinking it was a big deal to enter the room, I walked in and gasped when I saw what was in front of me.

It was Mr. Johnson getting pleased by one of his maids.

I had not seen anything like that before so for a moment I froze in place until my eyes met the dark blue eyes of him.

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019 Punkxst