Four.

Green slime had pulled Katsuki back firmly by the scruff of his neck and encased him in a jello like substance. He opened his mouth to scream at his capturer, though he regretted it soon after.

The sludge villain forced his way into Katsuki's body, violently blocking his airways. Bakugou's heart rate quickened. His blood pounded in his ear drums as his fingers uselessly clawed at the monster who was violating him.

I can't move.

I can't.. breathe.

I'm going to..

Katsuki's head was spinning. His heartbeat, once pounding rapidly, was now slowing it's tempo. 

He was slipping away.

"That's right kid~ Just give up. You can't win against me anyway!" The sludge villain was experiencing immense bliss while watching Katsuki struggle.

"You can't."

Those same words he had heard so long ago, might have just saved his life.

"Like hell I can't."

Katsuki narrowed his eyes as he made himself gag within the back of his throat. The reflex made him throw up and at the same time forced the slime from his throat.

Finally being able to breathe again, Bakugou took a big gulp of air before shutting his mouth again. He clenched his teeth and locked his jaw.

He was determined not to let this villain back in. 

"Don't be difficult! Open wide boy~" The monster wrapped his slime arms around Katsuki's  forehead and snatched his head back in an attempt to reopen his vessel. He was getting desperate now. Yet still, katsuki refused. His teeth were bared as he fought to pry himself away from the villain. 

"Open up you little brat!"

Then there came a voice. One that didn't belong to Katsuki, or the criminal attacking him.

"You! Villain. Unhand that child. Fear not young man, I am here now."

Bakugou didn't see the stranger who appeared on the scene. He didn't need to; he knew that phrase anywhere.

Katsuki's eyes widened. 

The number one hero was here.

Not long after Katsuki's brain registered what was happening there was a large gust of wind and force.

A punch no doubt.

The force had sent Katsuki flying. His body rolled downward and he landed harshly against a wall, hitting his head.

And everything went black.