Ten

With the villain captured and the child safe the area began to clear out. All that remained were Bakugo and the heroes who stood there, scolding him.

"Look, kid, I don't want you thinking what you did was okay. Your plan was smart and it worked but there was a chance that it wouldn't have. You're just a boy. Wait until you're a pro to do reckless things like that." 

Tch, watever.

The boy started down the street towards his house. His mother would probably scream at him when he got there. 

What a fucking day.

"Kacchan! W-Wait up!" Bakugo scowled as he turned to face the voice.

"Whatta ya want, deku?"

"To say thank you! What you did for me back there-" He said between breathes, he'd been running. "It was amazing!" 

"Tch, I didn't do it for you, dumbass. I did it to help All Might out when he got there." 

"Still, it was incredible! And i think you'll make a great hero, even without a quirk!" Izuku waved goodbye and he ran off in the direction of his own house.

Dammit.  Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT!

Katsuki slammed his fist on the ground. He hated how he felt right now. Why was Izuku always so nice to him? He had done nothing to deserve it. He wished Izuku would be an asshole back. So he could finally have a reason to hate him so much.

Or rather, a reason besides the truth.

I want to be just like you. I wish I was you so fucking bad.