3. Help...

Harry pov:
So mr. Shadow tied me up and put something like an IV in my arm, but different. It wasn't putting a liquid inside of me... It was taking my blood out. And not just a little bit.
"What the hell do you want with my blood?" I asked and the shadow looked at me and I swear that those eyes were shining brightly for a second... Like I pissed that thing off.
I tried to get myself free, to stop that thing from taking my blood but I couldn't.
Who ever that shadow was, they knew how to tie knots...

After a while I felt dizzy, it was still taking my blood and I just felt like shit.
The shadow person looked at me and turned that blood sucking thing off.
They pulled that needle out of my arm and he lifted my chin as they made me look at them.
Whoever they were, they were in pain themselves... Trying to cover it up by hurting other people...
They grabbed my throat again and dropped me back into the room by the other guys.

After a while my eyes opened again.
"Thank god he's alive." Ben's voice said.
My vision was a total blurr and I tried to get up.
"Woah, easy there..." Gil's voice said and someone grabbed my arm to make sure I wouldn't fall... My best guess was that that guy was Gil as well.
"Are you okay?" Carlos' voice asked.
"He can barely stand on his feet, of course he's not okay." Jay said and I looked at them... I think...?
"How long was I passed out...?"
"I don't know... Maybe fifteen minutes or half an hour... None of us can actually know the time right now..." Ben said.
I hated to admitt it but Jay was right, I could barely stand kn my feet. Gil actually needed to help me sit down against the wall since I lost my balance.
"What even happend?" Carlos asked.
"That thing took blood from me... That glittering stuff is something they need... I think...?" I muttered.
"How much blood then? I mean probably more then which would be healthy y'know..." Gil said and I looked at him.
"Like three of those plait/bag things...?"
"1.5 liter blood?! What the fluff is wrong with that shadow person?" Ben said and Jay looked at him.
"Did you just say what the fluff?"
Everything seemed to be spinning and I tried to focus at one point to make the spinning stop.
Strangely enough, it worked.
Then the shadow appeared again and I looked at it in fear, if they would take more blood... I'd be a goner.
They flew in front of me and I swallowed.
Then they turned to Jay and my vision might've been a blurr but according to the sound... that thing broke Jay's foot for sure.
"Arg!" Jay said and Carlos helped Jay to keep his balance.
"What's their problem...?" Jay said while he clearly was in pain.
Ben looked up.
"Guys, I think I found a way out. Well I got an idea, but it's risky." he said and Gil grinned.
"Everything on the isle was a risk, let's hear it."
"The shadow wants the stuff in Harry's blood right?"
"I think I won't like where this is going..." I muttered.
Jay looked at Ben.
"So what's your plan?"
Ben looked at me and I sighed.
"I think I already know..."
"Look I know it's a risk but think about it, it could work." Ben said and I looked at him.
"I believe you, trust me. But something about that shadow was odd... When he saw that I was feeling weaker after they took so much blood... that look... Like they cared or something?"
"What do you mean?" Carlos asked.
"Like they were in pain themselve... I..."
I grabbed to my head since I was feeling like I was about to pass out again.
"Dang it..." I muttered softly.
"Are you already man?" Gil asked and I looked at him.
"Yea... I'm fine..."
"Well you do look pale, but that's probably because of the bloodloss..." Ben said.
Then I passed out anyway.

Carlos pov:
"Is he dead...?" I asked a little worried and Ben checked Harry's pulse.
"No, he's alive... But I'm not sure if he will remain alive since he lost so much blood..."
"So what do we do?" Gil asked.
"What can we do? Nothing. Because we're freaking stuck!" Jay said.
"But that shadow person... Why would they do this? I mean we don't even know them! We think they're Peter Pan's son but no one knows for sure! We don't even know what that stupid stuff in Harry's blood is and why they want it." I said and the others looked at me.
"Are you okay...?" Jay asked.
I sighed.
"I'm just scared alright. What if they're going to torture us too? Or worse, what if they'll kill us!"
Then Gil slapped me in the face.
"Eh ouch!" I said and Jay looked at me.
"You need to calm down. Look, you don't need to worry about mr. Cloakhanger, we all know that he's a survivor. Besides Ben said he had a plan and since he never said a damn thing-"
"I thought you were the one who said we couldn't do anything?" Gil said and Jay sighed.
"Because I'm frustrated okay!"
"Guys calm down!" Ben yelled and all of us looked at him.