5. Confused

Harry pov:
I slowly woke up, still feeling weak as can be.
I felt that someone held my hand but I didn't know who.
As I started to open my eyes, I saw it was Audrey.
"Where am I...?" I asked and she looked up.
"You're alive!" she said and I saw she'd been crying.
"I guess so...?" I said and she chuckled as she whiped some tears away.
"I thought I'd lost you..."
"You should know I'm a survivor." I said and she looked at me with a small smile.
"You're in the hospital, you needed a huge blood transfusion and well... You seemed to be stable. They just didn't know if you'd wake up... But you did."
I tried to sit instead of laying down and I looked at her.
"So my dad was still alive as well...?"
"The others are trying to figure that stuff out... I decided to stay with you..."
"I'm glad you did..."
There was still some of my blood on my shirt and Audrey looked at it.
"I just noticed but... Why is your blood like glitter?"
"I don't know... I only figured out that my dad needed it so..."
I needed to take a breath before I cpuld even continue talking.
"So he could turn from a shadow back into his human form..." I said.
"That's odd..." Audrey muttered.
"Yea... I still have no clue what it is... Maybe my sisters know more... I don't count on it..."
Audrey looked at me.
"I'm already glad that you're alive. I don't know what I'd do without you."
I kissed her and she smiled.
"Our first kiss..."
"I've been imagining it on beter scenes... but I just couldn't help myself." I said and Audrey chuckled.
"I don't mind." she said.
"Hey, do you know when I... When I can get out of here?"
"They want to keep you here for a few days. To make sure that you're okay now."
"Can't wait to get out."
Audrey grinned.
She stroke my hair out of my face and she kissed my forehead.
"I've got to go... Eventhough I don't want to... But someone's got to tell your sisters what happend." she said.
"Don't make them too worried..." I said and Audrey left.
"...like they'd even care." I said softly after she was gone.

Evie pov:
"So captain Hook never died, he only got turned into a shadow?" I asked and Fairy godmother nodded.
"But what was that stuff in Harry's blood? Caltain Hook used it to get back to his human form?" Jay asked.
"That's not quite clear yet. It has to be something captain Hook once got in his DNA and he needed it again or back in order to turn back. Harry was targeted. So I think he was the only one who had it. Or Cj must've had it too but apparently not Harriette." FGM said.
"So captain Hook got something in his DNA in the first five years of Harriette her life?" Uma asked.
"And that stuff made him human?" Gil added.
"Yes and yes. We need to find out what it is, so we can tell if there will be more people who'll try to get enough of that stuff to get human again." FGM said.
"Like Peter Pan and Wendy Darling? After they got their son they both got turned into shadows too..." Mal said.
"What if people from Neverland only can get one kid then turning into shadows. That would explain why captain Hook got that stuff in his blood and why he turned into a shadow again. Besides Harry wasn't seen for a few months a year before Cj was born. It has to be the reason." Carlos said.
"Harry wasn't seen because captain Hook took so much blood from him in order to get together with his third wife which who he got another kid, turning him into a shadow again!" Uma said and Fairy Godmother looked at us.
"It must be the reason... There is no other explanation. Evie, I put you in charge to find out what this stuff is."
And everyone looked at me.
"Wait, why me?" I asked.
"Because you are so good with your chemistry that you even outsmartrd the teachers. I'm sure you'll find out what it is." FGM said and Mal looked at me.
"All of us will help of course." she said and the others nodded.