6. Finally free

Harry pov:
So it's been 3 months... Things have changed.
The others found out about the reason why my dad did all this and it appears that I shoudl definitely watch out, just like my sisters and Peter Pan's son...
We got the same issue, get it kid... Gets turned into shadows.
Since I'm the only one who got the antidote in my blood, Evie has asked me to help her by letting her take on a safe dosis some blood so she can make the antidote withou needed more blood in the future.
Okay, so I definitely hate needles but I did let her. Since it could also help myself later on... Hopefully.
I mean Audrey always wanted a family, would be a shame if I couldn't let that happen... And I might want a kid myself as well in the future.

Anyways, my dad has been locked up. Since he did almost kill me, on purpose.
He said he had to make sure that Peter Pan and Wendy Darling wouldn't be able to do the same, getting back to human form.
Well they did, thanks to Evie her safe version of my dad's plan.
Parker Pan, Peter's som was also really gratefull... Even his parents thanked me which was really weird since they literally fought against my dad...
But that doesn't matter.

Today, I was slightly nervous.
Audrey would finally introduce me to her parents, but I didn't want to make a bad first impression.
Ugh, great now I'm the kind of guy who worries about that.
Audrey chuckled.
"Hey, I've been talking to you for the past ten minutes?" she said and I looked at her.
"I'm so sorry, I-!"
"-am nervous? Yea, that's a new look on you." she said and I looked at her.
"I'm sorry. I just, for once I don't want to screw up."
"You won't. Just be yourself."
"You sure that's a good idea?"
Audrey grinned and I chuckled.
"It'll be fine Harry." she said and she looked at me.
"Well. This is my home." she said as we stood in front of a huge (kinda pink) castle after a lot of walking.
"You grew up here? Talking about a little difference..." I muttered, knowing that the Hook house on the island had a leaking roof.
"Come on." Audrey said as we went inside.

So another couple of months have passed and the wedding of Mal and Ben was getting closer.
I talked to Audrey's parents again last week and I asked them for a bit of permission to propose to Audrey.
Yea I do have some manners!
Anyway, I asked Mal for a favour and well... I'm going to propose after their wedding. Like with this weird flower tossing thing, Mal will hand it to Audrey and then I come in.
I've never been so nervous before and my sisters grinned.
"Hey, take it easy. She loves you. She would never turn you down." Harriette said.
"Yea, what she said!" Cj said as she grinned and I sighed.
"Oh shut up, both of you." I said before I headed out... Three more hours to go.

So Audrey and I met up before we would head to the others and she looked atme after a little while.
"You're acting weird... what's going on?"
I looked at her.
"What fo you mean? Nothing is going on." I said as I tried to keep it for myself that I was nervous since I'd propose to her in less then 2.5 hours.
"Okay... Oh by the way, my parents asked if I could invite you over for dinner tonight. If you want to of course?"
I looked at her.
"Can I get back at you about that later?"
"You can just say so if you don't want to..."
"No, it's not that... I just... You'll know what I mean later, okay?"
"Sure..."

So Audrey kinda started to avoid me, I think I kinda screwed up.
Evie made all of us dress up like less casual...
She freaking made me wear a suit! Okay, it was pirate style and also because of the fact that I was going to propose to Audrey but still. It was a suit.
I mean of course Mal had to tell Evie, who told Carlos, who told Jay... Let's just say everyone knew except Audrey, which I liked to keep that way for now.

Mal walked to me before the whole thing was going to start.
"Hey, you good?"
"Yea..."
"It'll be fine, she wouldn't reject you." she said and she left to her place.
I took a deep breath, knowing it wouldn't be long...

Audrey pov:
So Harry was acting weird and the wedding ceremony was just finished as Mal was supposed to toss her bouquet away, she didn't. Instead she walked to me.
"It already should belong to you."
"Mal, what are you...?"
She grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, so I'd see Harry who sat on one knee holding a small box which had a silver ring with a dark red ruby in it.
"Audrey, will you marry me?" he asked.
"Are you being serious right now?" I asked.
"This is probably the most serious I've been in my entire life..."
I was a bit overwhelmed of the fact that he just proposed but I smiled.
"Of course I would marry you!" I said and he looked at me.
"Really?"
"Yes, now get up."
He did and he kissed me.

After a while the two of us left, since we'd go have dinner with my parents.
I grinned.
"Now I know what you meant earlier." I said.
"It would've been awkward if I'd told you I'd come but you would reject me." Harry said.
I turned to him.
"Why would you ever think I'd reject you?"
"Maybe you'd think we'd go to fast?"
"If Mal and Ben can handle it, so can we."
He smiled as he took my hand.
"Yea, I think you're right."
I kissed him and he chuckled.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"The fact that I can't call you my girlfriend anymore. But my fiancé."
We both burst out in laughter and I looked at him.
"I don't mind. But sooner or later, I will become your wife."
"I can't wait."

The end.

Sorry if the ending is a bit, bad... But I tried my best with this story which I kinda didn't like anymore. So here you go.

I hope you enjoyed,
Please leave a vote on all chapters!
♡♡♡