fluffffffff

In honor of pride month ive decided I will continue these oneshots but now it will be fluff, angst and other things.

Get ready for Unbelievably soft fluff. Like if you read it more than once you might get a sweet tooth.

The light is barely peaking in through the blinds of Tonis bedroom. The soft talk of birds echos throughout the trailer park, occasionally a motorcycle can be heard in the distance, every now and again a trailer door closing will be heard. Yet Toni hears none of it. The lovestruck serpent has blocked out all noises from around her and has focused in on the breathing of her partner who is softly snoring beside her.

Toni props herself up leaning on her palm as she examines her lovers faces. She takes in every detail. The small amount of freckles dotted around cheeks that you can barley see, the sharp jawline, the longs eyelashes that flutter every now and again. Her vision lingers slightly at the plump lips that are slightly parted as they let out breaths of air. She takes in the nose, which quite frankly she finds adorable no matter how much her lover hates it. She angles her gaze up to look at the thick red hair that's sprawled out on the pillow.

Toni moves closer until her body is touching the other, she then moves up until she is high enough to Bury her face into the crook of a neck. She inhales her partners scent, letting out a small smile as she becomes basked in it. Her hand comes up to massage her lovers head slightly while she places soft kisses along a pale neck.

She feels her lover start to stir, beginning to wake up from the land of slumber.

Beautiful eyes begin to flutter open, adjusting to the soft light in the room.

"Toni?"

Toni pops her head up from kisses upon hearing her sleeping beauties groggy morning voice, her hand still scratching at her lovers scalp. A grin falls upon her face when she finds eyes staring back at her.

"G'morning Cheryl" Toni says, her own voice matching the groggyness.

Cheryl gives a small smile in return, moving her arms that where previously  behing her head to wrap around the smaller woman's neck. "What time is it my love" she says, smiling up at toni. Tonis gaze separates from cheryls to the small red clock thats resting on the bedside table "It's nearly 7" she states quietly, her gaze returning to Cheryl's.

For a minute or 2 all the pair do is lay staring and enjoying the other persons gaze before Toni breaks them out of their little bubble by leaning down a little. Cheryl seems to catch on and lifts her head up meeting her halfway in a loving kiss.

Cheryls head gets gently pushed back against the pillow by tonis lips against her own. Cheryl lets out a small hum as she moves one of her hands into Tonis hair, making her stay in place.

Tonis tongue playfully flicks cheryls lip as she pulls back half and inch before she (a little rougher than intended) is pulled back down. Cheryl smiles into the kiss, her body enjoying the love radiating off of her Toni. The smaller woman smiles back into the kiss, a little less though as to not make the kiss a battle of the bones (bones being teeth).

"I love you" Cheryl quietly tells Toni as they pull away. Toni pecks cheryl lips again "i love you to baby" Cheryls cheeks turn a light crimson at the nickname. Toni pecks her lips again "so so much" toni chuckles a little seeing cheryls cheeks become a darker red. "Hmm, one more" Toni says, more to herself than Cheryl as she leans down for one more kiss.

She cups Cheryls warm cheeks as she repeatedly places pecks on her lips. Cheryls eventually has to hold tonis head to stop her onslaught of kisses, laughing at her when she sees the smaller woman pouting slightly.

Toni huffs before rolling off of her lover. Her want for food coming to life. Cheryl laughs a little harder upon hearing her stomach rumble. Tonis pout grows as her eyebrows furrow slightly. "...." Toni mumbles under her breath.

She stands up of the side of their shared bed and goes to walk when her wrist is grabbed. She lets out a small squeak "Ah" and is pulled back into Cheryls lap and into a crushing hug. "What did you say?" Toni hears Cheryl say into her ear from behind her. "Nothing" Tonis grumbles. She attempts to remove herself from her lovers arms but immediately gets crushed by the hug even more "tell meeeee" Cheryl complains. Toni huffs in fake annoyance. "I'll tell you if  you stop suffocating me" the tight grip around her body is immediately loosened.

Toni turns on cheryls lap so she is straddling the redhead, her hands resting on her shoulders. "Seeing as your so persistent in knowing, I said 'If you keep up that laughing im gonna skip breakfast and go straight for my desert' incase you didn't get it, the desert is you"

Cheryls eyebrows raise high on her head "no i got it".  "I-...I" Cheryl clears her throat then swallows, a bright red blush coating her face again "I just wasn't expecting that" she says, her vision almost seeming dazed. Toni chuckles lowly at that. She places a finger under Cheryls chin lifting her face to meet hers in a passionate kiss. The kiss doesn't last longer than 15 seconds but when Toni pulls away she is amused to see Cheryls adorable flustered face.

Tonis stomach grumbles again, reminding her of her need to find food. Noticing Cheryl is still dazed and flustered she takes that as an opportunity to leave to the kitchen. As she moves off Cherlys lap the redhead  tries and fails to keep her in place. Toni giggles as she leaves the room, ignoring her lovers protestes telling her to stay.

-------------------------------------‐------------------------

Toni stands over the stove cooking eggs when she feels arms wrap around around her waist and lips kissing her neck. The hand that he had resting on the counter next to stove moves to the back of Cheryls head as toni craned her neck to look at cheryl as best as she could before Cheryl meets her lips with her own. Cheryls hands lightly caress her stomach through her thin t-shirt. Toni finds herself becoming lost in the sensation that is Cheryl.

That is until she smells burning.

She gasps into the kiss at the realisation then turning her head quickly towards the pan cooking the eggs. Toni grumbles a whole lot of nothings under he breath as she scrapes at the egg that has stuck to the pan upon burning. Luckily for her it was just one egg that was burned. Unlucky for Cheryl as she had to eat the burnt egg because as toni said "If you weren't being so go damn hot then i wouldn't have burned my lovely eggs".

Cheryl sits silently seething at the ugly burnt egg.

------------------------------------------------------------
Extra:

"I can't im actually crying" Betty says laughing and wiping tears from her eyes "I was not angry at and egg Toni" Toni joins in laughing with Betty "baby, you where giving it death stares" Betty's laughs grows louder in sound as she places a hand against he chest and one onto the table, trying to become stable.

Cheryl was bullied by Betty and Toni about the egg everytime she tried tried to insult either of them. They would just respond with "at least i didn't threaten an egg"

Cheryl eventually god revenge on Toni...iykyk ;)

---‐--------------------------------------------------------------
This feel so short compared to the length of the fanfics I personally read....if you want to see what Cheryl did to toni I reckon I could write that up ;)

For the first time in a couple months I'm actually feeling ok. Thankyou for the motivating messages.