Public

Cheryl loves it.

Cheryl loves this feeling.

Loves the sounds

And most of all,

Loves toni

Cheryl loves a lot of things but her new favourite is toni. Especially in bed. Ever since their first time 8 months ago, they can't get enough of each other, and well normally Cheryl loves sex but right now she couldn't be more frustrated with it.

Her sex drive has been through the roof lately and right now her and toni are in the cinema watching a movie but with tonis hand innocently moving up and down Cheryl's thigh she really can't concentrate.

"toni you need to stop doing that"

Toni looks at Cheryl with a innocent look on her face

"stop what Cheryl"

Toni whispers to Cheryl, while riding her hand higher and higher up Cheryl's thigh only to go back down again repeating the process as Cheryl starts to talk again.

Cheryl's cheeks flush a shade of red when toni gets incredibly close to her core.

"toni i-... T-toni stop w-were going to get c-caught"

Cheryl breaths out.

"mmm you'd like that wouldn't you"

Cheryl shakes her head no. Her breath constantly hitching as tonis hand gets closer and closer to her core. If Cheryl's honest she would be slightly up to the idea of doing this now, if the cinema was empty, however its not.

But tonis movements are having such an effect on Cheryl she is almost agreeing.

But all thoughts on disagreeing fly out the window when toni cups her over her jeans and starts to move her hand again. The quiet groan that leaves Cheryl's mouth is enough conformation toni needs to continue.

"toni"

Cheryl's hips buck up into tonis hand involitarily. Tonis hands moves from the outside of the jeans to the button popping it and pulling down the zip, before slipping her hand inside Cheryl's panties and placing direct contact to Cheryl's clit.

Cheryl sighs loudly with it quickly turning into a low wine of pleasure. Tonis free hand covers Cheryl's mouth her other hand still working against Cheryl's clit.

"your going to have to be guiet Cheryl. Do you understand?"

Cheryl tried to answer but just quiet muffled moan can be heard. Toni moves her hand away from Cheryl's mouth.

"speak Cheryl"

Y-y-y-oh my- fuck"

A few people look in their direction but quickly move along. Toni quickens her pace.

"come on Cheryl. Do you understand"

Oh...yes toni ye-"

Cheryl doesn't get to finish what she was saying as two of tonis fingers enter her and she gasps. Cheryl grabs o ly tonis arm in a tight grip while letting out loud breathy moans. Tonis hand covers Cheryl's mouth again, it's a good thing they are at the back of the room.

"be more quiet or ill stop Cheryl"

To is whispers in Cheryl's ear while slowing down her thrust with Cheryl letting out a whimper.

"s-sorry please"

Toni let's Cheryl have her way and speed up her thrust once more. Cheryl bites down on her bottom lip to stop herself from screaming, almost drawing blood when tonis thumb comes in contact with her clit.

Tonis thrust become so powerful Cheryl starts almost moving in her seat. She moves towards toni and places her face in the crook of toni's neck biting and nipping in places, distracting herself from the powerful edge to scream.

Toni curls her fingers in just the right spot hitting Cheryl's g-spot, making Cheryl jolt forward in her seat and bite down on tonis neck hard, making the young serpent groan. Toni keeps hitting that spot and Cheryl doesn't know how much longer she can go without screaming.

"pass.. M-my phone"

Cheryl tells toni quietly. Toni keeps thrusting at an unbelievable pace while reaching for Cheryl's phone and passing it to her. Cheryl takes the phone, it shaking in her hands. She turn all the volume up and connects to a small speaker in her pocket. She has an idea.

"when.. I tell you.. Oh fuck-just ah... J-just press p-play."

Cheryl takes out the speaker in shaking hands and rolls it down further to the front of the room. She passes toni her phone and let's her head fall back looking at the ceiling with her mouth hung open unable to stop it. The whines and moan are getting to hard to contain at this point and both Cheryl and toni know how close Cheryl is so they don't stop.

"play"

That one word is what makes the loud music blast the room with noise. And the music was loud. And people where to occupied with finding the speaker that had rolled under a seat that they didnt notice a sertain redhead crying out in pleasure as her orgasm took over.

Her thighs where shaking, while toni helped her down from her high, but toni didn't stop she kept going dispute the cramps in her wrists. Cheryl basically couldn't breath and the people where getting closer to finding that speaker so she needed to hurry.

She presses tonis thumb harder onto her clit, determined to cum again then.

Then someone finds the speaker just as Cheryl reaches her second orgasm. But this last one was luckily gasps of pleasure unable to make much more noise from a drained redhead. They turn off the speaker and throw it in the trash.

Toni removes her hand from Cheryl jeans and panties and does them back up for her.

Cheryl turn to toni a panting mess

"that was-"

Cheryl was pretty much speachless after that so she leaned over and kissed toni passionately. Toni cups Cheryl cheeks, keeping the kiss going for a while.

Finnally the movie ends and Cheryl and toni stand to leave however Cheryl stands and falls startght back down.

"you have thoroughly fucked me"
Cheryl says with a chuckle

"got that right"

Toni says with a wink, helping Cheryl off the ground.

"And there plenty more where that came from"

toni whispers in Cheryl's ear. Both of them giggling and running out of the cinema to Cheryl's car.

This was going to be a long night.

A/N thanks for reading I should be updating this more often that my other books cause yano I have a dirty mind. But if you are reading my other book 'loving you' there will be an update coming soon with that. I do take request if anyone has any just let me know.