4

Throughout the course of toni and Cheryl's relationship, the couple have been pretty open when it comes to their sexual life, whether its kinks or just wanting to try something new, they tell each other, however recently toni has noticed a shift in Cheryl's behaviour.

"babe?" toni calls out into an almost silent, dimly lit, thistle house, toni had been excited to see her gilfriend after a long shift at the wyrm, wanting to snuggle up to her girlfiend and rest for the night. She takes a few more steps into the house, kicking the door closed "baby!?" she calls out again, still gaining no response, "Helllooo!?"... Still no answer. She waits a minuet for a response... Still nothing, so with that she decides to venture further into the house, climbing the stairs to hers and Cheryl's bedroom.

The small serpent reaches her destination, softly knocking on the door a couple times "Cher?, are you in there?"... Once again no response. She reaches for the door knob twisting it and slowly opening the door. She slides into the dark room, her eyes slowly adjusting as she closes the door with a soft thud.

Her eyes now fully adjusted, lock onto Cheryl, softly sleeping on their double bed snuggled up to toni's pillow. A smile of adoration creeps onto toni's face as she watches the redhead snuggle deeper into the pillow, Toni wishes she could keep the moment in her mind for the rest of her life.

She quietly slides her jacket off, placing it on the drawers next to the door, kicks off her shoes and starts to get changed into her sleep wear.

Toni lifts the covers and slides into the bed next to Cheryl, removing pillow and replacing it with herself. Cheryls  arms instantly wrap around toni as she snuggles into her. She takes a deep breath in, inhaling Cheryl's scent, cherries and expensive perfume. Toni relaxes into Cheryl's arms, eventually drifting off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

"toniiii please"

Toni groans in annoyance "Cheryl no". "whatever then, it's clear to me now that you just don't feel the same way towards me anymore" Cheryl had booked a trip to stay in a fnacy hotel near the beach for 2 weeks, however toni had declined the offer claiming she didn't want to leave the serpents for that long. Cheryl goes to storm out of the room but before she gets a chance to fully exit the room a small hand is pulling her back.

"Cheryl wait" toni grips Cheryl's waist in her hands in a firm grip, "Cheryl just listen to me first before you go storming of" Cheryl struggles in toni's grip trying to get toni to let go. Toni looks at her with a looks that says your not gonna win. "u done yet?" Cheryl let's out a defeated sigh "yes, ok, whats your justification then".

"the goulies have been terrorising the serpents for the past month and I fear that they have a plan to attack. If I go away at a time like this and they do attack, I could never forgive myself." Cheryl's head drops down slightly, in guilt and sadness for having an outburst at toni like that, not even giving the serpent a chance to speak.

Toni slightly lifts her chin with a finger, making her look at her."im sure we can reschedule for a better time, and if not i'll help you get a full refund" Cheryl sighs once more "ok". Toni smiles, happy that they have finally made an agreement. She leans up attaching her lips to Cheryl's, only for a split second.

When she pulls away Cheryl's is pouting, toni eyes her "that wasn't a kiss, that was a peck, I want a real kiss" toni chuckles at Cheryl's cuteness connecting their lips once more, this time for longer. Cheryl happily sighs into the kiss parting her lips to allow toni tongue to enter her mouth.  The door is closed behind her as toni presses her up against it. Toni's  glides her hands up Cheryl's body to her neck pulling her closer, Cheryl's  go to toni's hair, pulling on the hair tie letting toni's hair flow over her shoulders, before tangling her fingers into the pink silky hair.

Tonis hands move to grip the back of cheryl's thighs before lifting the readead into the air. She smooths her hands over Cheryl's backside before grabbing roughly. Cheryl groans into toni's mouth as the kiss starts to slow down then mutters something into the kiss. Toni pulls back "did you say something?" Cheryl nods while resting her head on the door catching her breath "I said don't stop". Toni half smiles mischievously "what if I do?" Cheryl lightly flicks toni's ear "I'm not begging TT, I refuse".

Toni whispers into cheryls ear "you sure?". she places cheryls on the ground before sliding her hand into the taller girls jeans and underwear, and coming to a stop to hover just over cheryls clit. She locks eyes with cheryl  "still not gonna beg?" cheryl shakes he head no. Toni starts to withdraw her hand before Cheryl's grips her wrist "wait" she let's out a
Shakey sigh "please toni" toni grins slightly "please what baby?". "please fuck me toni, please I need it" toni smiles an innocent smile "see, that's all I needed to hear" before Cheryl can tell her anything toni shoves 2 fingers into her, already pumping in and out at a fast pace.

Cheryl chokes on a moan, surprised and still adjusting to the pleasure "fuck TT" Cheryl moans out as she scrapes her fingers over toni's shoulder and neck. Toni leans and attached her lips to Cheryl's neck, sucking at her pulse point, which she learnt drives Cheryl crazy. Cheryl's eyes roll back as toni starts to curl her fingers on every thrust "please don't stop, please don't stop, please don't stop" toni laughs a little with a teasing grin on her face as she slows down her thrust's to slow pace "no,no,no,no,no please toni don't, pleaseee" Cheryl says shakily. She graps toni's t - shirt pulling her towards herself and connecting their lips. Toni slips her tounge into Cheryl's mouth gliding it over Cheryl's.

Tonis fingers pick up the pace once more. Cheryl throws her head back when toni grabs her thigh lifting it up, the trust hitting deeper inside her "shitt" Cheryl gets a though in the back of her mind, the one that's been bothering her for a while, she wants to tell toni she really does but she's to embarrassed. Screw it Cheryl thinks as she opens her mouth to tell toni the burning thought "ton-oh fuck toni!" she doesn't get a chance to get one word out becasue toni has started curling her fingers again.

Toni moves her thumb to Cheryl's clit rubbing in circles, the pleasure is to much for Cheryl and before she can stop herself the words fall out" choke me! " toni looks at her" are you su-" Cheryl cuts her off with a moan" toniii please I'm so close please" toni drops Cheryl thigh and instead grips Cheryl's nack in a soft squeeze "harder tt" Cheryl short nails scratch down toni's back as the short girl increases the pressure on her neck, and pressing her thumb into Cheryl pulse point, feeling her rapid heartbeat.

Toni watches in awe as Cheryls back snaps up of the door, finnaly tipping over the edge, Cheryl's nails dig into toni's neck while her eyes roll into the back of her head. She's a moaning mess and toni loves it. As Cheryl starts to calm down toni teasingly twitches her fingers in a come her motion Cheryl moans again "don't-" toni does it again slightly laughing to herself  "t-to sensitive tt" Cheryl's mutters her body falling limp against toni's.

"aww is my pillow princess all tired out?" toni says to her in a teasing manner "you wait, you just wait until I've caught my breath then we'll see who's a pillow princess" toni laughs a little but not ignoring the butterflies in the pit of her stomach.

They stand there for a few more moments before Cheryl grabs toni's hands and slowly drags her towards the bed, she kisses toni's slowly "you seem in a better mood" toni mutters, Cheryl pulls back "well apart from the mind blowing orgasm you just gave me cha-cha I also finally got something of my chest" toni looks at her, "so that's why you've been grumpy all week" Cheryl soflty pouts "I have not been grumpy" toni pokes her side "yes you have and you know it" Cheryl rolls her eyes then connects her lips to toni's once more...

Wooooo guess who updateddd, meeee. This took forever to write I'm so happy it's donneeeee I hope you enjoyed and let me now if you'd want to see a next part to this. :) thanks for readingg