Daddy

Toni and Cheryl are sitting on tonis trailer floor studying dispite the fact there is a sofa right next to them.

"Cheryl can you help me with this equation"

Toni asks, looking confused and annoyed. Cheryl chuckles as she scoots closer to toni, and toni's breath hitches at the closeness of Cheryl. Her cherry scent so addictive. Cheryl looks down at tonis book, and She shakes her head.

"tt you've done it backwards your supposed to do this part first then that part and so on"

She say pointing to the parts of the equation, although toni is listening, she isnt concentrating, Cheryl's hot breath on her arm is to distracting.

"try it again but the way I just told you"

Toni snaps out of her love struck tranc and picks up her pen with a huff of annoyance and starts to do the equation again. About 20 minutes later and toni is cheering for joy when Cheryl says she got the correct answer after numerous attempts.

"oh my god thankyou Cheryl! That took forever"

Toni shouts with a wide smile on her face, one that makes Cheryl's heart flutter.

"I was an easy equation just complicated you just needed to see if from the right angle tt"

Toni looks at Cheryl with a interesting look.

"how are you so smart Cheryl, I study a lot more than you to just get average grades but you, you barely study and still get straight A's, so Cheryl how are you so smart?"

Toni says innching her face closer to Cheryl's.

"well.. Erm it-just its easy a-after... "

Cheryl trails off when toni comes even closer their faces inches apart now.

"go on"

Toni rasps out, while making slow movements up and down Cheryl's side, her shirt riding up and over her stomach slightly.

"you e-erm i- i-stud- studied a lot f-for years what do y-you expect"

The taller girl breaths out.

"mhm really? "

The young serpent whispers to Chery. Her hot breath hitting Cheryl plump red lips.

"y-yeah that's it"

Toni nods as she inches that little bit closer ghosting her lips over Cheryl's, but before she could do anything else a pale hand is at the back of tonis neck bringing her in for a fast paced kiss, tonis hands still moving up and down Cheryl's sides, this time she slipped her hands under Cheryl's shirt, carresing the soft skin that lay beneath it causing a shiver up Cheryl's spine.

Tonis moves her hand from Cheryl's side to her bra cover chest where she gives a rough squeeze earning a groan from the redhead. She pushes Cheryl back onto the floor by her breast that she is still squeezing, tonis slips in between Cheryl's open legs on top of the redhead as she moves her kisses down her jawline and to her neck. She sucks and bites until she finds that sweet spot, the one she knows will drive Cheryl crazy.

Cheryl's hands tangle in tonis pink locks, keeping the serpents mouth on her pulse point where toni is sucking, soft moans leaving her mouth as toni does so. She tugs on tonis hair, and is rewarded with a groan of pain and pleasure. Cheryl wraps her legs around tonis waist as she brings tonis up for a heated kiss.

Toni moans as Cheryl's tongue slips into her mouth, her hands moving from Cheryl's breast to Cheryl's wrist, taking them from her hair and pinning them above  the cheerleaders head.

Toni pull away from kissing Cheryl to admire the way she looks right now. Cheryl hair is spread out across the floor, her lips red a swollen from kissing, her cheeks flushed a shade of red,smudged lipstick, numerous hickey across her neck and her chest heaving with every heavy breath she takes.

Tonis removes her hands from Cheryl's wrist for a brief moment to lift the redheads shirt over her head and throw it somewhere in the room, toni then moves one hand to unclasp Cheryl bra and taking it off of her before throwing that across the room as well. She pins the cheerleaders hands a over her head again as she moves her attention towards Cheryl breasts.

She leans down and captures one of Cheryl's nipple in her mouth sucking softly while her tongue swirls around the hardened nub. She can hear Cheryl's breathy moans of pleasure when she releases one hand from Cheryl's wrist keeping the other there, and starts rolling Cheryl nipple between her thumb and finger.

Toni readjusts herself accidentally grinding down on to Cheryl's core, making the taller girl whine. Toni smirks to herself before she releases the breast with a pop and moves further up Cheryl's body still rolling Cheryl nipple with her free hand.

"toni I-I need Y-you"

Toni kisses Cheryl's jawline. Then down Cheryl torso and stomach reaching the waist band of Cheryl jeans, she pops open the button on Cheryl's jeans and pulls them down her long pale legs. Toni gazes between Cheryl's open legs to see a dark patch on the taller girls panties.

The smaller girl climbs back up to be face to face with the read head before putting her hand into the girls panties "so wet" she rubs Cheryl's clit in small circles watching her face as it changes to an emotion of pure bliss. "oh fuck" Cheryl's eyes roll back into her head as toni presses harder onto her clit. "toni I Need you I-inside mmmm"

Toni moves two fingers to Cheryl's entrance and teases her, slipping only the tip of her fingers in. "please toni" she whimpers into tonis ear. Without warning she plunges her fingers deep into cheryl. "f-fuuuuuuk" Cheryl moans loudly throwing her head back. "f-fa-faster" toni starts pumping into her at a unimaginable pace, "oh my g- oh-I'm c-close already" toni stops, "you cum when I say you cum" toni brings her hand out her panties and brings them to her mouth sucking Cheryl's juices of her fingers before coming face to face with Cheryl's core. She pulls Cheryl's panties down her legs. Her lips wrap around cheryls clit while her fingers pound back into her "yes-fuck daddy"

The mention of that name encourages toni more as she sucks harshly on the read heads clit, her free hand comes up to cheryls breast twisting the nipple between her fingers. Cheryls legs start to shake as her walls start to flutter against tonis fingers.

Toni, sensing cheryl is close growls "hold it" she curls her fingers hitting cheryls spot just right. She begins to hit that spot with every thrust. "fuck daddy I can't hold it any longe-yesss" toni looks up at cheryl "look at me" she growls against cheryls core the vibrations making cheryls shiver. Cheryls eyes snap open and lock onto tonis. Toni removes her mouth from her clit and replaces it with her hand that was twisting cheryls nipple. "cum" with that cheryls back arches high off the floor as she realeases a string of hot moans toni slows her pumping down as cheryl come down from her high.

She comes face to face with cheryl whiles stopping and pulling out her fingers. She wipes then on her leg before locking her lips with cheryls. "I love you, and I have for a while" toni confesses to cheryl pulling away from the kiss. Cheryl smiles "I love you to" she leans up and captures tonis lips in a passionate kiss, before they both head to the bedroom to sleep.

A/N I didn't know how to end this so that's all your getting for an ending.