"we shouldn't be doing it here"

its been 2 weeks since Toni and Cheryl have had sex, all because of this stupid game there playing. it was harmless teasing at first, until they decided to make a bet on who could take the longest without breaking to the others teasing. With both of them being stubborn this had lasted 2 weeks, slowly driving the other insane.

Cheryl opens up her locker to fetch her books when she feels a pair of eyes burning into her. she turns around and spots Toni walking down the corridor with her friends staring intently at Cheryl. she feels a blush rise to her cheeks as she watches Toni check her out. Their eyes lock and a different kind of heat spreads throughout her body, coming to a halt between her legs. Cheryl bites her lip sending a wink at toni, before letting her eyes roam up and down toni's body.

"Cheryl!" she quickly regains her thoughts and turns to talk to veronica who saved her from basically drooling. Toni smirks at her as she walks past knowing the effect she had on Cheryl before disappearing into a classroom.

1 week later:

Cheryl is so close to breaking. She sits there on her and Toni's bed, the small serpent is out for her shift. She wonders how she managed to get this far, she knows that makes her sound bad but Toni is intoxicating, Toni is her drug, Cheryl loves the way Toni kisses, slow but rough, she loves the way Toni's hand's roam her body, she loves the way her eyes trail over her, the way she is so small yet so much stronger than Cheryl, the way that her tongue can drive her insane, and that's it, Cheryl breaks. she can't take this torture any longer, so she leaves the trailer and rushes towards the wyrm.

she storms through the doors at the front feeling incredibly sexually frustrated. she spots Toni wiping down the bar not far from her, Toni looks up and her gaze meets Cheryl's.

"Cheryl,what are you doing her-" toni is cut off by cheryl grabbing her arm and nearly dragging her off her feet. "Cheryl-" toni is once again cut of, this time by being pulled through a door and into a cleaning cupboard. Toni goes to speak "I can't take it anymore, toni you win" she says before meeting Toni's lips in hurried kiss.

Toni places her hands on Cheryl's hips walking her backwards into the wall. "What do you want me to do cher?" Toni whispers to her staring into cheryl nearly black eyes "I want you" cheryl stays wrapping her arms round Toni's neck "that's not what I asked cher, what do you want? " cheryl hesitates for a slight second "I want you to fuck me" toni smirks a little "that's right baby" toni mumbles before connecting her lips Cheryl's once more.

Toni drags her lips over Cheryl's neck stopping at the read heads pulse point, sucking a purple mark on the pale skin. Cheryl lets out a groan as toni continues painting Cheryl's neck in marks. Toni's hands trail up Cheryl's body to her breasts which she roughly grabs, Cheryl releasing a moan a little to Loud considering their current situation.

A small hand covers Cheryl's mouth, while the other slips under Cheryl's hoodie and bra, grabbing at the bare chest. Eyes lock with each other as toni whispers out "if you're too loud I'll stop and make you wait another week. Understand? " the redhead nods yes, her head falling back against the wall as toni twists her nipple between her fingers.

Both the serpents hands leave Cheryl's body to grab at the bottom of Cheryl's hoodie. Cheryl lifts her arms up, Toni sliding the hoodie up and off the read head before gripping Cheryl's wrists in her hand keeping them above her head. "keep them there" Toni demands, connecting hers and Cheryl's lips in a slow heated kiss. Toni's tongue swirls around Cheryl's, exploring the other girls mouth, Their mouths part, a small string a saliva attached to each others lips.

"please TT, stop teasing" Cheryl begs to the smaller girl. Toni ignores her. "please baby," Cheryl finishes with a small whine. Toni looks up at her "ok then babygirl, but don't forget, if your loud I'll stop" Toni releases Cheryl's hands  from above her head. Cheryl instantly grips into Toni's hair tugging sightly.

Toni bites her bottom lip with a small smile as her hand trails down Cheryl's stomach and slipping past the waistband of her jeans and underwear. Her fingers coming in contact with Cheryl's clit, rubbing small circles. Cheryl head drops back as toni increases her pace. "do you like that baby?" Cheryl only whimpers in response. Toni slides her fingers down and into Cheryl. Cheryl gasps "God, Toni" her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

Toni starts pumping her fingers at a teasingly slow pace, "please toni". "actually Cheryl" toni removed her fingers completely, "I don't think I should continue, we shouldn't be doing this here," Cheryl's eyes lock onto tonis "no, toni please, I can't- u can't do that to me its touture" toni presses herself up against the taller girl, her leg slipping in between Cheryl's. Cheryl groans at the contact "beg" Cheryl looks offended "toni you wouldn't really make me be-" toni presses her leg against Cheryl's core "I said. beg" Cheryl let's out a needy whine,"please toni, please fuck me, I can't take it" toni's hand immediately returns to its previous actions,her fingers moving at a much faster speed. Cheryl's hands fly to tonis back scratching up and down when toni curls her fingers pressing into her spot, "toni, fuck" toni's hands comes up to Cheryl's mouth "shhh" Cheryl nods slightly, toni curls her finhers again, enjoying the reaction Cheryl gives her. Her thumb comes up and rubs circles into Cheryl clit, her fingers curling with each pump, Cheryl let's out a deep long groan, pleasure flooding her body. Her back arches off of the wall, nails digging into toni's back even through her clothes. Toni can hear her name repeatedly, muffled by her hand covering Cheryl's face.

Toni keeps pumping until Cheryl hips her wrist stopping her movements, feeling to sensitive for any more. Toni removes her fingers, and hand from Cheryl's mouth, licking her fingers clean, immediately locking lips with Cheryl, The readhead huming contently.

Toni does Cheryl jeans back up for her then grabs Cheryl's hoodie off the floor handing it back, she leaves a soft peck on Cheryl's lips before saying "see you at home babe, we should do this again some time, let's say when I get back, our bedroom?" Cheryl can only nod as toni closes the door,leaving a flustered Cheryl behind.

I make myself laugh when writing smut