Leaving Camp Oasis

*3rd person*

Mario had the chance too. He could have just ended their life but chose to destroy the one thing they wouldn't let go. The sword. Lightning struck as Mario shattered the sword known as the Seductive Rose freeing Bryan it's welder from it's corruption.

Grabbing Bryan Mario flew off on his horse down to the dock where he left Bryan as he walked away from the falling island in the sky held by the Roses power which no longer lingered.

When Bryan woke up a few things happened before things started to sort of mellow down. Bryan tried to reach out too Kayla, Mario, and Xylo tried to say sorry to them but he only got yelled at or just straight up told to leave them alone.

Later at the docks Bryan sat there trying to think of ways to make up for his actions or the roses actions that got him into this mess.

"Ahem."

Bryan turned around to see an angry Kay and Mario with Xylo seemingly tagging along to see what Kay will say to Bryan.

"Kay, Mario, Xylo. I-"

"That's enough Bryan. I don't wanna hear it." Kay said stopping Bryan. Her tone was harsh and upset.

"I-..." Bryan stopped himself knowing she wouldn't listen she needed time like Mario

"Bryan because of your actions I'm going to say you have to leave this camp imideatly." Kay said shocking Bryan.

"Wait but i-"

"ENOUGH! Bryan you are to leave imideatly I don't want any complaints just leave. I don't want to see your face here." Kay said

Bryan tried to reach out and tried to explain and say sorry but in the end Kay came up and slapped Bryan across the face.

"Leave!"

Bryan put his hand to his face shocked before looking down. He ran past Kay, Mario and Xylo and took off twords the only place he knew he would be possibly be a bit happy. His mother's summer home.

Xylo watched a bit shocked from the whole thing. He knew he was upset at Bryan but making him leave as a sort of banishment and even harshly slapping him even he wouldn't have done that.

"Don't you think that was a bit too harsh?" Xylo asked

"Harsh? Harsh!? Xylo he killed me! He released the Titans! And he's been nothing but a horrible person ever since he came to this camp!" Kay shouted

"Ya but did you not realize he was trying to see if he could fix his actions because he knew what he did wrong? He was giving you and Mario space so you calm down and think." Xylo said rasing a voice.

"Hey Xylo listen I get it he's apologizing but apologizing isn't going to cut it. I'm thankful and I'm sure Kay is for you bringing her back but sending Bryan away is the best choice because that way he won't case anymore trouble if he does have anymore of those sword things." Mario said and with that they left. Xylo looked at the dock before making a small realization.

Why was there some black lines coming from under Bryan arm band?

*Bryan's pov*

I got to my mother's mansion and after a bit a broken down crying. All alone in the house no one to comfort me and no one will want to. I never got to say bye to Jakey or even say I'm sorry for causing so much pain to him.

I felt something move and I pulled out Helios's pendent. I let him out and Helios imideatly put him nose on my face. I chuckled as I hugged Helios, his comfort was all I needed at the moment. Helios is my pet pegasus I got on an adventure with Kay. She has one herself but Helios is mine.

After a bit it was getting dark so I went and found the kitchen. When I was washing up a dish I let it go as I noticed black things coming from my armband.

I ran to the nearest mirror and took off my armband to see these lines twisting around into a black bracelet under my armband. Like a tattoo look but what horrified me the most was the small image of a black rose in the center. I imideatly put on the bracelet and fell to my knees knowing that I was still bound to the Seductive Rose.

Why why can't I just be free from you!

I felt Helios nug me so I hugged him. I'm no longer wanted in camp, the Seductive Rose is still somehow in me, and everyone hates me and I can't even explain myself.

I took a deep breath as I walked outside. First things first I have to find a way to completely cover this. This is my issue now if it grows then I'll have to deal with it myself. However for now I think getting something to cover this is a good idea, I can't ask anyone at camp I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to go back for a long while. I geuss I'll have to find something myself.

*3rd person*

Camp Oasis ended for the time being Xylo now in the underworld fighting. Bryan taking care of himself and making sure that the rose doesn't spread. Mario and Kay doing their own thing to keep safe as the Titans came and smashed things down.

The gods now involved fought the Titans and soon brought them back to the underworld to seal them away.

One year later

Camp Oasis sends out invitations to demi's of all kinds and of different pantheons other then Greek.

Asian, Polynesian, Greek, and Egyptian Pantheons now gather. What little adventures or grand adventures await these demi's.

Bryan what awaits you now at this camp?