Meets To Remember

*Xylo's pov*

This is great, absolutely great. First I get scolded about sending someone's pet scorpion to the underworld. The next thing that happens is I get stabbed and have my book of death stolen from me.

I had given chase only to end up meeting the children of Anubis the god of the underworld. One of many I think they said I'm not too sure. It was an interesting encounter because now everyone know they have an incomplete book and I have part of it. Which means there much be another book of death out there that we need to have.

I took a deep breath as I walked to the back plans of the camp. I have still yet to see the son of Aphrodite and I need to find out where he is and soon. I haven't seen him at camp so that only means that he hasn't actually come back to the camp, which in all honesty I'm mad about.

Look I know I know he's done bad things he's killed people, he's responsible for the Titans release but I still think that Kay was right. Back then we didn't have to fight him, we could have helped him reassured him taken him back to came and eventually get him back. No one would have had to die and the Titans wouldn't have roamed around.

I have a lot to argue about but that's not going to help me find him. I took a deep breath before heading to the library to see if I can find a record book or a map that happ buildings around the area. Maybe I can find something.

*Inpu's pov*

Ok it's just been one event after another however I'm liking where this is going. We got to meet another death child but from the Greek pantheon. Magnus stab him apparently so that was an interesting greeting hopefully the last time that happens. Oh and I found out that the book of the dead that I have been trying to translate is incomplete!

I'm currently downstairs with my sibling Magnus getting some water. It's been an interesting past couple of days. First our camp counselor just dropped us off here left and I don't know what to do. Solis is out an about doing, his thing, and I met a unicorn? Demon? person? I don't know I call him Solis 2.0.

Xylo, nice person. Solis, annoying at times. Ricarro, Solis 2.0. Meckel, not a good camp counselor. Cal, just met him but I can understand why he's confused. Nad, big Nordic but he's chill. Oh ya and a Monk I still don't understand that and I'm going to be honest I don't think I will.

"Inpu."

"Huh wha- what?" I said coming out of my thoughts.

"You where spacing out a lot." Magnus said

"Sorry just still trying to understand everything here." I said before my ear twitched.

"I hear it too." Magnus said and we both went behind the counter as someone slowly walked in. They where looking around the place mumbling to themselves.

"Should we surprise them?" I asked Magnus

"Sure." They said and we both came out

"Hello" I said loud enough to get the strangers attention which I don't think was a good idea now before he backed away from us a bit while holding up a shield of some sort.

"Oh ok he's got a shield." I said sort of to myself

"Ah oh I'm sorry." The person said and the shield went away.

"No no it's ok. Sorry for startling you." I said

"Sorry." Magnus had said.

"I umm" the person started but stopped.

"Ok first things first introductions." I said breaking the awkwardness

"Right right sorry. I'm Bryan I'm the son of Aphrodite the goddess of love and wisdom." Bryan said introducing himself

"Ok well my name's Inpu this is my sibling Magnus. We are both children of Anubis god of the underworld" I said

"Oh well it's nice too meet you." Bryan said

"Ya umm so quick question are you a camper here as well?" I asked

"I wouldn't classify myself as one but I  was a camper here last year." Bryan said

"Oh ok do you know a thing or two about this camp?" I asked

"I'm yes I do what do you want to know?" Bryan asked

"So our camp counselor had brought us here and left us here with these tiny cabins, also why do we get tiny cabins? There's like buildings for other people which is more then a closet space, so if you have knowledge of some things about this camp anything would be helpful." I said

"Oh well I don't know why you guys have different looking cabins or why they are small but I know the Greek camp counselor who is also the one who set up this camp is Kay." Bryan said

I studied him a bit while talking to him and throughout our entire time we were talking besides when we was putting flower decoration into the building he was pitching himself. I also noticed that when we got to a certain distance of him he backed up at least a couple feet.

Also he can fly. Which is cool because went I saw him I thought those wings he had where fake. Also we got a gift and a lot of good information about the camp.

Also Bryan seemed nice, but I still don't get why he was in edge, keeping his distance, and even pitching himself. Its like watching someone making sure that they are aware of something but what. Whatever it is I probably shouldn't pry into it. It's not my place to.

*3rd person*

Bryan sighed as he held his shoulder. He saw someone coming into camp and closer to him but he didn't want to socialize with anymore people. Two people was enough for him he wasn't going to get attached he wasn't going to risk putting the burden of the Rose in someone else's hands.

Spreading his wings he flew off before the person had a chance to talk to him. Bryan flew over camp unaware of the eyes that saw him following his direction. Getting out a steed and distance followed Bryan back to his mother summer home.