Pantheon Meeting

*Bryan's pov*

Oh god. Oh god why did I agree to come back to this camp. First I come back to camp and I see Xylo and he questions me a lot, second today was the day all the people from different Pantheons got together to meet each other.

So as you might expect I'm standing there awkwardly next to Xylo on my left and another person I don't know on my right.

Kay announced whatever she had to and Xylo, of course wanting to know what I meant specifically got a bracelet with a leash attached to it which I found absolutely stupid. However here I am as the other Greeks introduce themselves I'm standing here with Xylo next to me holding the leash. Also the leash is the leash you can find on baby backpacks.

I heard some new names the only ones I already know where Xylo, Kay, and Mario and the news ones where, Lee, Lychee, Dranne, and a few others.

After a bit everyone went in their own directions I myself tried to leave but of course Xylo stopped me. I'm pretty sure Kay and Mario watched me have a full on tug a war with Xylo for a good couple of minutes before I lost. I groaned as I got up off the floor.

"Why can't you just let go!" I said with a friendly angry face. Like I know Mario and Kay are watching and I should be a bit more freaked out by people finding out about the Rose that's hidden under my arm band but right now just have a bracelet leash is just absurd.

"Because I want answers and I'm not letting you go until I get those answers." Xylo said before a red man came and tackled Xylo.

"Xydad!" He yelled which surprised me because I have never taken Xylo for the type to take care of a kid.

"Hi Ricarro can you get off me?" Xylo sand and the person named Ricarro got off.

"Ok. Also who's this?" Ricarro asked pointing at me.

"That's an old friend that I'm having stay by me so I can get some answers to some questions." Xylo said

"Oh Hi! I'm Ricarro what's your name?"

"My name's Bryan I'm the son of Aphrodite" I said

"Aphrodite?" Ricarro asked

"Yes the goddess of love and wisdom." I said

"Oh do you have dating tips?" Ricarro asked

"Oh of course I do anything love related just come to me and I can help out." I said panicing inside because now Ricarro will most likely come to me for advice. God I shouldn't have come.

As the event went on I was dubbed uncle by Ricarro and now I was dragged by Xylo to the small gathering of the various different people from different Pantheons who where in a circle introducing themselves.

I saw Inpu and Magnus again and a lot of the people at the gathering was looking at me because of the bracelet.

"So now that we have introduce ourselves how about we learn a bit about each other?" Lee said and a new other nodded

"Ok here a question for both of you. What's with the leash?" Lychee asked pointing at me and Xylo.

"He won't let me go." I said

"I need some questions answered and I'm sure you are going to run off as soon as this events over." Xylo said to me

"So what if I do leave after this event it's not like it's hard to find me you know where I live!" I said as I begin to tug at the bracelet.

"Maybe if you have a clear answer last time we wouldn't be in this situation." Xylo said holding onto the leash.

"Grouch bag." I called Xylo before sitting down

"Ok...ummm anyone else?" Lee asked

"Do you guys want ice cream?" Solis asked

"Seriously Solis?" Inpu said pinching his nose.

The rest of the interactions where good I more kept to myself and actually I got Magnus to help me by cutting the leash so when people started leaving I bid Xylo Bye and flew off which I will say he was not happy about. I could hear people laughing as I tipped my invisible hat and flew away.

I landed outside to see Inpu and Magnus leaving so I ran up to them

"Magnus!" I yelled to get their attention.

"Oh hey." Magnus said

"Again thank you for ya know cutting that leash." I said rubbing the back of my head.

"Oh your welcome besides it didn't look nice. I very thought pink was a good color to pick. I would have at least a dark blue." Magnus said

"I can fully agree on that." I said before feeling Inpu touch my arm.

I stiffed a bit but I resisted the urge to yank my arm away. However that did work out because as soon as he touched my upper arm and pulled my arm away and held it close to me looking at Inpu

"S-sorry please don't do that." I said and Inpu looked shocked before nodding. I took a breath and said good bye before taking off. I'm sorry I just, I'm not going to pull people into my issue.

*Inpu's pov*

"He...he looked scared" I said and Magnus nodded

"Maybe a bad memory is on his arm or something." Magnus said

"Ya maybe. He pinches himself while talking with us. He trys to keep secrets from Xylo, and he gets scared when you touch his arm..." Inpu said.

"You think if we asked what happened last year he'll tell us?" Magnus asked

"Maybe, but let's head back to our room we have a book to work on." I said and Magnus nodded.

Why am I worried for someone I just recently met?