Talks Over Tea

*Drannus's pov*

Camp Oasis. Rumors have been going around and I got to see the man himself.

Bryan Aphrodite the supposed terror of the camp last year except without a sword with him. I smiled as I Found a way to his home. I actually asked the son of Hades, Xylo, where Bryan lived because I wanted to get to know him for who he is today.

As much as I hate saying that I did, but at least this way I'll get information on the things that happened last year. And ya know what better way to get then from the source itself.

I get to the house, more like a mansion then anything, and I walked in seeing as there isn't a door to knock on. I look around the place it's really nice but not want I'm looking for. I soon hear some form of talking so I head in the direction of it to fine Bryan, a Jester most likely Jyles the person that Xylo said was with Bryan, and lastly a horse.

"Bryan we have a visitor." Jyles said pointing at me and Bryan looked shocked.

"Wait but how are you here only Xylo and Jyles knows this place." Bryan said

"I actually asked Xylo where you lived. I know I've heard negative things about you but I wanted to hear the story from you." Dranne said

Yes I did switch out with him to make it seem more, Natural.

"Oh I see of course." Bryan said.

"Well don't stand there come over here we're enjoying a cup of tea." Jyles said

"Oh ok." Dranne said walking over and taking a seat.

"Remember boy do as I say and I'll leave you alone for a couple of weeks. But remember not to tell anybody about me" I said in Dranne's mind

"Of course sir" Dranne said back to me and I smiled.

Well then this will be fun.

*Bryan's pov*

I wasn't expecting this although what do you expect when they say they got directions from Xylo. Xylo has a big mouth and you can't deny it. I looked at the person in front of me, nervous, a mild orange almost flaming hair, and glasses.

"Soo... What's your name again? I remember you but ya." I said

"Oh it's Dranne nice to meet you."

"Ok. Well my name's Bryan but you probably already know that." I said

"I do. Xylo also told me that there was someone named Jyles here." Dranne said

"Well that would be me sweetheart." Jyles said

"S-sweetheart?" Dranne asked looking at Jyles.

"Yes sweetheart. Look I'm a flirt with everybody so your not the only one." Jyles said

"Ok Jyles can you please leave." I said

"Oh come on Bryan." He said

"No plus you want to hear the story again?" I asked

"....fine but I will check up with you and I promise that." Jyles said before floating away.

"Ya that's my friend. He's a flirt but he still is very supportive. As much as I would like a good name in the camp for myself I don't think I deserve it." I said looked down at my tea before Helios nuged me.

"I'm assuming you think that because of last year? I keep hearing this about it like how Mario defeated you but all I hear about you I negative things." Dranne said

"Ya so to put it simply. At the beginning of camp last year I was given a sword. It's called the Seductive Rose and it... It corrupted me last year. I did a lot of bad things I regret and I wish I could have changed the outcome. I killed two people who are fortunately alive thanks to Xylo. At least that's what I think I don't know but last year I did fight Mario at the top of a big island I had created." I said taking a stop and drank some tea.

"Mario shattered the sword and the island came crashing down with the sword." I said finishing.

"So an evil sword corrupted you and you killed people?" Dranne asked.

"Ya. It's ok if you want to leave I bet I made you uncomfortable." I said

"What n-no! No no no it's just surprising that's all, but umm where exactly did you have the fight?" Dranne asked I raised an eyebrow but I sighed.

"Near the Greek pantheons housing there's a small dock. Over that lake was the island that me and Mario fought at. 6 feet under by now and hopefully the swords stays there as well." I said as I put my hand on my shoulder and squeezed it.

"Sorry I'm getting carried away." I said letting go as I poured myself another cup.

"Oh I'm sorry that happened." Dranne said

"Don't be it's ok. I'm taking part in camp activities but as you can see I'm not physically staying at camp." I said with a slight chuckle.

"Oh well is it ok if I ask who you are the son of? I never fully got it at the big meeting thing. I think I got distracted by that leash bracelet." Dranne said and I groaned.

"God frickin da- hmmm... Xylo! I'm going to punch you for that one!" I yelled before I took a deep breath.

"Sounds like you didn't like Xylo doing that." Dranne said

"I'm not one to get embarrassed but Xylo....I just can't. Anyways I'm the son of Aphrodite, goddess of love, wisdom, and beauty." I said

"Oh well I'm the son of Hephaestus, god of the forge ya know." Dranne said and I nodded

"I do." I said

Me and Dranne chatted a bit more but twords the end he got flustered that I called him cute and he took his leave. I smiled as I looked back at Helios.

"He's a nice person."