Worried Tear

*Inpu's pov*

Bryan surprisingly has a lot of interesting  books. I read through at least the first six history books and I'm looking into a few others now. Magnus had finished a couple of books by now and Bryan just came back with a tray.

"Oh my god that's a lot of books." Bryan said chuckling.

"Ya I read a lot." I said and Magnus nodded.

Your reading a lot of books at once." Bryan said

"At once? No these one I've already finished." I said and Bryan looked at me shocked.

"Wait finished?" He asked

"Ya Impy is a very fast reader." Magnus said

"Well I can see that also foods ready." Bryan said bringing Magnus a glass of water and a salad with a fork.

"Thanks." They said

"No problem. Inpu here's yours." Bryan said giving me a bowl and glass. I thanked him and began eating.

It was so good. I've never had a salad like this before and I love it. Magnus I could tell was also really enjoying it. Bryan chuckled as he ate as well. He looked so beautiful just sitting there eating. I shook my head an continued to eat.

We hung out a bit more at Bryan's place before having to leave. I waved bye and Bryan waved back.

"Come visit again I like your company." Bryan said

I was coming over the hill when I saw Jyles in front of Magnus.

"I'm only going to say this once. Inpu son of Anubis. If you break his heart I won't forgive you." Jyles said before he left.

"That was mean." Magnus said.

"No I don't think it was. He's just looking out for Bryan, but what does he mean by break his heart?" I asked

"I don't know but we should head back we don't know what Solis has been up to." Magnus said and I sighed

"Alright let's go." I said.

Break his heart? Why would I do that?

*Bryan's pov*

Inpu left and I turned around and left. I don't know why but I felt...empty? I really wanted Inpu to stick around but he has his own things he needs to do so I can understand why he left.

I grabbed the bowls and began to wash them when Jyles came in. He came over and stood next to me and looked at me. I looked at him before continuing but he stopped me.

"You know I know you have feelings for him." Jyles said and I felt something wet on my face.

"I..." I didn't finish

"Hmm. Give it a bit of time I'm sure he'll come around." Jyles said

"I'm scared for him.' I said

"What do you mean?"

"I'm worried about him getting to close to me."

"Is it because of the rose shard?" Jyles asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't want him to get involved no one should-" I was shushed my Jyles.

"My dear boy that's no way to think. Listen I know you don't want people involved but think about it. Xylo had been involved, Mario has been involved, Kay has been involved. There are already people involved in this and frankly you need as much support as you can get." Jyles said and I looked.

"... I'm going to the Trail of Ares. Let's see how much Mario and Kay hate me." I said before leaving.

"Bryan!" I heard Jyles but I left it at that.

I went to my room and to be honest I wish I could slam a door but it's an open space. I flopped onto my bed and grabbed a pillow scrunching it to my face as I felt more tears run down my face.

I don't want Mario to hate me I don't want Kay to hate me. So why'd I say that!? I just want it to go back, back to when I was first in camp just without the rose.

I silently cried to myself unaware that Jyles was at my I guess door. He grabbed the blankets and pulled them over me and I looked up at him and he just turned away and I whispered a thanks before closing my eyes.

I'll go the trial. I'll probably see Inpu there.